Simmer's Garden
As a guest you may not be allowed in to certain areas of the forum; please sign up to be able to download from our forum.
Thank You,
SG Staff
Simmer's Garden

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!
Free Birdhouse 2 Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
Facebook
Latest topics
» Important Notice
Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:21 pm by CindaLove

» Birdgurl's Sims 2 Creations [Advent Calendar - Dec. 2015]
Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:50 pm by Birdgurl

» It's been a Looong time
Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:12 am by Lilly LeClaire

» Disney Crib Bedding Collection
Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:04 am by Lilly LeClaire

» MERRY CHRISTMAS
Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:54 am by Broomhilda

» December 2015 Creation of the Month
Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:09 pm by CindaLove

» Happy Holidays to all here at Simmer's Garden
Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:35 pm by Broomhilda

» Forumotion Banner Christmas Contest
Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:00 pm by Broomhilda

» Chatbox
Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:44 pm by CindaLove

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simmer's Garden » The Sims 2 » The Sims 2 Topics & Tools » The Sims 2 Discussions » This is a sad, sad day

This is a sad, sad day

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 This is a sad, sad day on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:46 am

katee752

Rising Star
Rising Star
On Sunday night (Australian time), my laptop fell off the top of a bookshelf (long story) and, needless to say, it broke. I need a new HDD which means EVERYTHING is gone :c
I wont be continuing with Up With The Clouds, as I never backed my game up, really because I don't know how and even if I did, I'd be too lazy.
On an off-topic (from the Sims, anyway) does anyone know how I can get my Window's product key? It rubbed off the bottom of my laptop and since my laptop is completely screwed and in the shop, I cant get it the ways I've found on Google.
I probably wont be starting another TS2 legacy, but I will be making a TS3 one again, but it wont be a Rainbowcy.
RIP to the Cloud family. Six generations gone :c

2 Re: This is a sad, sad day on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:35 am

Simmer's Garden

Admin
aww no katee i'am so sorry to hear your laptop has broke. i hope it can be fixed hun. i may be wrong but the only other way to get the product key i think is by going through the control panel then to system it may have it in there i think it is at the very bottom of that page i may be wrong but im sure i have seen it there. but thats if you can get it on to see it. on a bright note next time you play you may find that your next legacy will go even better and find much nicer cc but i'm sorry it has broke, not nice at all

https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique

3 Re: This is a sad, sad day on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:11 am

Sunflowergal22

Superstar
Superstar
aww i'm sorry about your laptop! be careful where put your computer.

#1frnd People always call me Sweet ----0 star2

4 This is a sad, sad day on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:36 am

Lilly LeClaire

Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Oh, sorry to hear about your laptop, Katee. crying

I'll miss the Cloud family but I'm sure, once you get your computer working again, that I'll enjoy any new story that you write.

Lilly flower

5 Re: This is a sad, sad day on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:20 pm

BBdoll3

Admin
Oh No! So sorry Katee? You didn't have it saved somewhere? Wow! I understand the frustration. We all learned the hard way. Next time, make back-ups. I know it's time consuming, but well worth it in the end. sad So sad for your loss.

6 Re: This is a sad, sad day on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:10 pm

katee752

Rising Star
Rising Star
Yeah, I'll have to make back-ups this time around Razz
Thank you, Neff, but I cant get on my laptop because after the start-up it goes black with the cursor, which means I need a new HDD, and its in the shop :c
I'll have to find another way

7 Re: This is a sad, sad day on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:13 pm

You might be able to remove the hard drive from the laptop, most allow you to take them off.
Then you may be able to get your files back. Lol

Unless the whole laptop was destroyed. ._.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum