We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!
News & Reminders
We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden!
Facebook

Share | 

Cannot Wait

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nefertiti781
Admin

Female

Leo Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 447121

PostCannot Wait

So my computer is going into the computer shop tomorrow for a graphics card upgrade. i will then finally be able to get back to the sims 3 again. i have not been able to play for an hour without it crashing and its been looked at and confirmed it is in deed my graphics card. it isnt costing me a lot of money either which is a bonus. i have missed playing the sims 3 soo much just lately. however i will still continue to play the sims 2 but probably not as much i will keep it installed so that i can keep going with the clothing conversions, i know i have not done any in a while but i promise to get working on those again when it comes back and i will continue to take requests for both games. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Cannot Wait :: Comments

Re: Cannot Wait
Post on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:58 am  Guest
Funny how my brother was talking about getting his laptops graphic card upgraded, it usually costs like 30 dollars I think, I could be wrong. It's great that you get to play Sims 3 again.
I doubt I'll ever end up buying that game. Razz
Post on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:10 am  Guest
Yay! I'm excited for you. I hope you get it soon. Smile
Post on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:11 am  nefertiti781
its going to cost between £30-£40 which isnt too bad. yes i think with the sims 3 you either love it or hate it and i love it but i guess it isnt to every ones taste. but i do think sims 4 is going to be much better as Maxis are putting it together right now but obviously it will take a couple of years before we see it Smile
Post on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:12 am  nefertiti781
Millie09 wrote:
Yay! I'm excited for you. I hope you get it soon. Smile

Thank you Millie hun. i am really looking forward to playing again i am even going to have a go at a sims 3 legacy Smile
Post on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:21 am  Guest
Ooh yay! I never really read legacies, but I may read yours when you start!
Post on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:23 am  Guest
I really don't like the character designs for sims 3, building is amazing and the new options are great except I really just don't like the way they look. If sims 4 is anything like sims 2 when it comes to the character's appearances I'll definitely give it a go!
Post   Sponsored content

Cannot Wait

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmer's Garden :: Blogs :: SG Staff Blogs :: Nefertiti781's Blog-
Jump to: