SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

[solved]Family Life Line!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 770013

[solved]Family Life Line! Empty
PostSubject: [solved]Family Life Line!   [solved]Family Life Line! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:31 pm

Nef, I have a suggestion.  bounce  Can you make a catagory for BBy Sims (Off Springs)?  Reason why I ask is, I've loaded several of Daisy's Male Sims and she was asking that we post them so she could see what they looked like.  What better way than to have maybe one for  "Off Spring"  bounce  pillowfight

That way we can see what they look like on other peeps games!  Just a suggestion..  flower
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 616165

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Family Life Line!   [solved]Family Life Line! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:50 pm

i think that's a good idea!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Family Life Line!   [solved]Family Life Line! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:43 am

We do need an offspring post! I have several males downloaded that Daisy created, and they have had some adorable kids ^^
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 809371

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Family Life Line!   [solved]Family Life Line! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:22 am

this is now in the simoleon shop.you can buy your own forum to post your family tree's for your sims Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Family Life Line!   [solved]Family Life Line! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:53 pm

BBdoll3 wrote:
Nef, I have a suggestion. bounce Can you make a catagory for BBy Sims (Off Springs)? Reason why I ask is, I've loaded several of Daisy's Male Sims and she was asking that we post them so she could see what they looked like. What better way than to have maybe one for "Off Spring" bounce pillowfight

That way we can see what they look like on other peeps games! Just a suggestion.. flower

cheers Yeah, I like that idea. scaredy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Family Life Line!   [solved]Family Life Line! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Family Life Line!
Page 1 of 1