We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!
News & Reminders
We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden!
Facebook

Share | 

[solved]Loading Just the Family!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 425613

PostSubject: [solved]Loading Just the Family!   Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:41 pm

I have a question. scratch I was looking at the categories and you have Female Sims and Male Sims, and then Family Sims. I've loaded several of my family's, but they were all on Lots. Not sure if that's okay, now that I think about it. Is there some way to load just the Family?

I know that when you create a Sim in the Body Shop, you can save it in a File, but when you create Sims within the Lot itself, it's just there.. sad You can't Clone them and use them again like the ones that are created in the Body Shop.

Does anyone know How and If that can be done? bounce Reloading and Clone Sims created within your lot. I would really like to know if there is a way, cause many of my Sims I've created in my Lot are outstanding, and I can never seem to get them to look the same as before. Something's always off! sad

Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 361871

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Loading Just the Family!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:01 pm

Doggone I just saw this skimming through posts! This was posted before I discovered the "Posts Since Last Login" tab. LOL
Yes hunni there is a way to clone your sims apart from the lot. Just follow this excellent tutorial from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

dancer
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 425613

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Loading Just the Family!   Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:41 pm

No Problem, Cinda! Thanks for the info, and I will heed your Backup Warning! I'll keep you posted as to how it works out.. mickeywave

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Loading Just the Family!   

Back to top Go down

[solved]Loading Just the Family!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmer's Garden :: The Sims 2 :: The Sims 2 Topics & Tools :: The Sims 2 Technical Help-
Jump to: