SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

What is the longest you have ever had the sims2 running?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

What is the longest you have ever had the sims2 running? Empty
PostSubject: What is the longest you have ever had the sims2 running?   What is the longest you have ever had the sims2 running? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Before it Crashed!!

And you had to reinstall everything?
Back to top Go down
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

Pisces Posts : 296
Simoleons : 670706

PostSubject: Re: What is the longest you have ever had the sims2 running?   What is the longest you have ever had the sims2 running? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:58 am

Do you mean hours straight, or any time and then one day it crashes?
I think my Sims 2 has only ever crashed once :L
But the longest I've ever played it was close to 24 hours. I was hopped up of soft drink and it was school holidays, so why not? :L

Last edited by katee752 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What is the longest you have ever had the sims2 running?   What is the longest you have ever had the sims2 running? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:43 pm

My sims game is really goofy, it no longer runs normally on my computer, in order to run it I have to "run as administrator" because I guess for some reason it was messed up. Then in my pictures it doesn't save the ones I take and just copy and pastes over the old ones, leaving only one picture. But apart from how it starts it seems to run fine.

The longest I've had it on could possibly be overnight or for about two days. ._.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What is the longest you have ever had the sims2 running?   What is the longest you have ever had the sims2 running? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:57 pm

I see everybody kind of has a different experience with how the Sims works on their computers.
Thanks for all your answers. flower2

Inserting disc 2 now of the Sims2 Freetime. yay only Apartment life left after this. But then I will be to tired to play. lol
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 768663

PostSubject: Re: What is the longest you have ever had the sims2 running?   What is the longest you have ever had the sims2 running? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:21 pm

I've had my game running different times. When I first started playing, I used to just let it run ALL of the time. Put it on the MM and leave it. Wake up and play some lots, etc.. No problem. I have noticed that now, when I leave it on, and then close my monitor, it will crash (sometimes). But if I leave my monitor on and come back the next day, or a few hours later, it's working fine, and I can go into a lot with no problem.

I know on my other comp (Windows 95), it will crash after a long while and my monitor's off. It has done that with my new comp (Windows 7). Not sure if it has something to do with the Monitor making it crash or what. :afraid:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What is the longest you have ever had the sims2 running?   What is the longest you have ever had the sims2 running? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Bbdoll, I have had that happen to. The longest my game ever ran was when I first started playing Ts2 and had no cc. :affraid:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the longest you have ever had the sims2 running?   What is the longest you have ever had the sims2 running? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the longest you have ever had the sims2 running?
Page 1 of 1