SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

200 Posts!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

200 Posts! Empty
PostSubject: 200 Posts!   200 Posts! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:37 am

Hey everyone! In a few moments you'll witness me have 200 posts, counting this one!
I'm actually a little surprised that I stayed with this forum it turned out pretty fun.

Anyway, I've been feeling much better since a few days ago. I'm not really as sad anymore, I'm glad to be getting over that! I've been playing Assassin's Creed more often lately and it's been distracting me, also I've gotten pretty far in a family on Sims 2!

I was thinking of doing a legacy maybe next week for when school starts in a month, I'm not going to rush it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

200 Posts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 200 Posts!   200 Posts! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:28 am

Congratulations on 200 posts! Very Happy I'm really happy that you stayed, and I can't wait to see your new legacy Smile
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 671262

200 Posts! Empty
PostSubject: 100 Posts!   200 Posts! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:47 am

congrats Pip! Glad you're feelings better!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

200 Posts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 200 Posts!   200 Posts! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:50 am

Two responses, all between minutes of each other. xD
Thanks, I started making a sim today and I'm probably going to use her, plus I reset all my neighborhoods, so I'm good to go on a Legacy!

I might start playing today, actually. O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

200 Posts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 200 Posts!   200 Posts! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

200 Posts!
Page 1 of 1