SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Part 38 (The End)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 673812

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) Empty
PostSubject: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Part 38 (The End)   The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:10 pm

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) ImagesCAVAQ42J
The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Part 38

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) Snapshot_1c0a89a6_9c551bab
When Ralf got home he grabbed Beatrix and gave her a hug. He was finally beginning to realize how funtunate he was to have a beautiful healthy woman in his bed.

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) Snapshot_1c0a89a6_7c551bf0
And she seemed to be made for having his babies.

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) Snapshot_1c0a89a6_1c551c67
While he was playing Red Hands with Aaron . . .

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) Snapshot_1c0a89a6_bc551e1d
Beatrix started into labor.

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) BabyGirl-1
She delivered a beautiful baby girl with red hair and grey eyes. They named their daughter Selena.

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) Snapshot_1c0a89a6_fc55233a
She handed his only daughter to Ralf.
"She's beautiful Beatrix. She looks like you", he said.

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) Snapshot_1c0a89a6_fc552464
Ralf held the baby so Aaron and Kieran could "talk to the baby".

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) Snapshot_1c0a89a6_3c552377
Ralf fed Selena a bottle of milk.

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) Snapshot_1c0a89a6_fc556e67
When Rachel came, Beatrix made sure she got to hold her youngest grandaughter.

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) Snapshot_1c0a89a6_fc556e90-1
Rachael cuddled Selena.
"I'll put her in her crib before I leave", said Rachel.

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) Snapshot_1c0a89a6_fc5569b5
Then she hugged Aaron goodbye.

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) Snapshot_1c0a89a6_5c56bb96
Ralf grabbed Beatrix and gave her a hug.

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) Snapshot_1c0a89a6_3c56bafb
He dropped to one knee and said "Beatrix, will you marry me?"

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) Snapshot_1c0a89a6_9c56bb53
"Oh Ralf YES!", she answered excitedly.

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) Snapshot_1c0a89a6_1c56bbd4
Ralf Wylde started life as a peasant fifty-four years ago and there he will remain for the rest of his life.

The End

Last edited by DaisyRaggs on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Part 38 (The End)   The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Are.You.********.Kidding.Me. Ralf ended up with that hooker?! He deserves much better than her! I honestly expected her second child to be Vincents. The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) 40742102

Even though my friend doesn't agree with what I just said, I don't think she's all there in the head.
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

PostSubject: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Part 38   The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:50 pm

thankyou docs13 for reading and commenting. The past 2 days were very enjoyable. Tell your friend I'm glad she enjoyed it, too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Part 38 (The End)   The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:38 pm

lol sorry about all the weird comments, we just got very into this story XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Part 38 (The End)   The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:23 pm

That story literally made me crazy for a week. xD
I'm okay with the ending I guess, but if Rachel and Ralf got together it'd be kind of messed up, considering they share grandchildren. :/

I enjoyed the story! Very good, I did notice a few typos but it was nothing I couldn't understand throughout the story. I definitely liked Rachel the most though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Part 38 (The End)   The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:24 am

I don't know if I'd say Rachael was my favorite, but she did seem to be the only female that wasn't a hooker on the game. XD
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 775863

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Part 38 (The End)   The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:56 pm

I'm looking over some of your other stories, hun. Was rolling lol at Docs comments. lafflol lafflol It's amazing how we get sooooo consumed over your stories, Daisy. Do you realize just how talented you are, sweetheart? takeoff You are 'Da Bomb of a Writer'....

I hope you continue to write more great - greats!

heartpump ----0 heartpump
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 684947

PostSubject: The Life and Times of Ralf Wylde!   The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:55 pm

mickeywave Daisy,

I must have missed this back in August (maybe when my computer was down for a while). sad

Actually, I loved the ending. Beatrix and Ralf have some of the same aspirations and behavior--if I remember correctly. I didn't like Beartrix's behavior as far as her mother was concerned. But then some of what happened had to do with Lord Vincent whose behavior was likely not that far off from other royalty during Medieval times--the old "love 'em and leave 'em" strategy. And, it wasnt' that uncommon for nobles, etc to have an illegitimate child or two (of course, they didn't call the child illegitimate but not sure I can use the other term on this website).

It's nice to see that Ralf is having a family and he and Beatrix seem to be a well matched pair and love each other. cheers

I love your stories and the way you draw us into the story with your Sim characters. You have us laughing and crying, cheering and booing, happy and sad along with your characters as they journey through life. And, you do an excellent job with your CC in that you make it era specific and of picture taking.

tnx4sharing

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Part 38 (The End)   The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:02 pm

I may do some 'catch-up' on this one. The only one I was really into was my Fav - Picket Fences! crying I read some of one other one. Think it was the one with the Indian or something? He married her and had a bby, and she left with him and returned to his village. She got prego and went back to see her family and had the bby there. The chief could not have kids so he wanted his son - her husband WooHoo with his wife so she could have a bby. I forget the name of that story.

lafflol lafflol I don't claim to be Miss Daisy, and my story telling is far from the way she has it. rolling lol But I'm sure you get the pic if you've read the story. lafflol Anywhoooo, that one was an interesting story also.

I guess I need to do some reading on some of her other ones now. Like you said, she draws you in hook line and sinker. Dang, she would be a dynamite "Soap Writer". "The Twist and Turns in Buford County". "Days with Ralf Wylde". "What did Your Papa Say" or maybe, "All of Papa's Boys!" I'm talking about all of hunky Cowboys Miss Daisy has created. wowspring
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 684947

PostSubject: The Life and Times of Ralf Wylde!   The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:43 pm

BBdoll, I think the story that you are referring to is "Blood Brothers!"

And, Daisy has a lot of wonderful story and all of them with excellent pictures. It's sad to see the endings. But while she's sharing them, I'm enjoying them.

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

PostSubject: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!   The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:42 pm

confetti Thank you so much Lilly and BBdoll.
The Indian story that BBdoll remembers was on the Exchange and was called "Lizzy's Story!". Her Indian husband was a Romance Sim named Running Wolf. "Blood Brothers!" was my other story with Channah Whitefeather.
I promise to keep y'all informed by posting special occassions with pics of the characters in "Picket Fences!" I've become very attached to them bond and still play them every day.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Part 38 (The End)   The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Yep! You are correct, Missy! Can't wait for the Specials to arrive. scaredy I'll be waiting! mickeywave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Part 38 (The End)   The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde!  Part 38 (The End) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Life and Times Of Ralf Wylde! Part 38 (The End)
Page 1 of 1