SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

In need of advice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 667793

In need of advice Empty
PostSubject: In need of advice   In need of advice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:03 am

Hello everyone,

I am in need of advice that is related to my sims2 game i would like to reinstall all of my sims2 game but right now my actual computer would not be able to take the sims 2 because i would be getting some serious slowdown witch would force me to do constant reboot of my computer so i would like any advice given on this as i would like to start sharng sims2 sims familys with everyone but knowing the fact that my actual computer would not handle it force me to wait until i buy a new computer that would enable me to run both the sims2 the sims3 and the sims4 so any advice would be welcome and i would like to thank everyone in advance.
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 616165

In need of advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of advice   In need of advice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:40 am

well my suggestion is try getting a new computer. ihaven't had that problem. the only problem i ever had was that my sims 2 game used to minimize while starting up. that was fixed after getting a new computer. then again, if you feel you want at least the Sims 2 base game, you could install just that and TS3

Last edited by Sunflowergal22 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 667962

In need of advice Empty
PostSubject: In Need of Advice   In need of advice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:44 am

toyou If your computer you have now plays the Sims3 alright, why not install just the Sims2 base game. Do you really need all those EP's right now? You can use them after you get a new computer. I only have the base game and with custom content I'm able to create beautiful Sims and share stories without any problem. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 667793

In need of advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of advice   In need of advice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:17 am

Thank you for everyone advice i think its also related that my ram capacety is max out so for now i will wait
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 616165

In need of advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of advice   In need of advice I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:30 am

Pierre1 wrote:
Thank you for everyone advice i think its also related that my ram capacety is max out so for now i will wait

anytime! good luck with waiting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In need of advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of advice   In need of advice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of advice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SG Tester 2 :: The Sims 2 :: The Sims 2 Topics & Tools :: The Sims 2 Discussions-
Jump to: