SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Riley Familly

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 776913

Riley Familly Empty
PostSubject: Riley Familly   Riley Familly I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:37 am

This is my Riley Family. They are a family who came with the game in Belladonna Cove.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the Riley Family . They came with my game “Apartment Life” and they live in, Belladonna Cove. Timothy Riley, is son to, Seamus and Lucia Riley. Seamus died while Timothy was very young. Don’t think his mother ever remarried. Timothy grew up well and was an overachiever. He met and fell in love with, Olivia (last name unknown), and they were married. They had one daughter named, Sally. After Olivia passed away, Timothy and Sally moved to Belladonna Cove. They lived in the, Seaspray Apartments.

Timothy was very distraught crying after losing Olivia, and he did not feel he could live without her. He dated many women, but none could live up to the love of his life – until Vivian Cho. Vivian was also a widower, and had lost the love of her life as well. crying

Vivian was raised by her mother, Chandra. She never knew her father (not that I know of). Vivian grew up well, and was also, an overachiever. She later met and fell in love with Etokas Cho, and they had one daughter named, Etsu. An untimely death of Etokas, left Vivian alone to raise their only child. Vivian also moved to the, Seaspray Apartments. Her mother died shortly thereafter.

Timothy and Vivian became friends; BFF’s and then fell in heartpump Love. They were married, combining their families. Their daughters were very close in age and got along well, friends so this was the perfect family. Being their family has grown, and may grow even bigger; Timothy bought a home large enough to plan for their future. And now the journey begins!

confetti

This is their home...

Riley Familly Front

Riley Familly Back

Riley Familly 3rdFlr

Riley Familly 2ndFlr

Riley Familly 1stFlr
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 623065

Riley Familly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riley Familly   Riley Familly I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:12 pm

cool family!
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 674862

Riley Familly Empty
PostSubject: The Riley Family   Riley Familly I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:42 pm

toyou Seems like a nice family and their house is beautiful. Smile
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Riley Familly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riley Familly   Riley Familly I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:00 pm

thankyou This family ware already in my game. Apartment Life. I just hooked them up and now she about to have a bby with Timothy. Should be interesting. I checked they memories to get their family history.

Sims I create don't have a history, like parents before them, so I either just make up a name or enter nothing at all. This family tree thing is sort of fun. I'll need to start playing my game more so I can add others.
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 674862

Riley Familly Empty
PostSubject: Sims2 Family Trees   Riley Familly I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:50 pm

When I make Sims for my stories I give some of the adults elder parents in CAS, then when I move them onto a lot, the parents move to a place of their own. That way when the adult Sim gets married and has childern, the grandparents can be involved with their grown child and grandchildern. Smile
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Riley Familly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riley Familly   Riley Familly I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:43 pm

wowspring That's a great idea, hun. I'll start doing that. I have made about 3 or 4 Sims with a Grandparent. Moved one out on her own, and the others were living with the family. I lost 2 families from the virus thang, but I will start doing this.

thankyou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riley Familly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riley Familly   Riley Familly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riley Familly
Page 1 of 1