We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!
News & Reminders
We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden!
Facebook

Share | 

"Go fishing"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Has your Sim ever had the choice to "Go Fishing" while sleeping in bed?
Yes
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
No
100%
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 326297

PostSubject: "Go fishing"   Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:21 am

mickeywave my fellow Simmers!

I've played my TS2 for a long time; however, I'm still finding "new" things. Have you had this happen in your game?

I'm playing Justin Greenman (a CAS sim I made for plant sim, Daisy Greenman). He is in the Law Enforcement field (his LTW) and has reached the level just before the top level. He's ready to be promoted (has all the necessary skills maxed, all the friends he needs and his work gauge is green). He is the Chief of Police and sleeping in bed when the car pool comes.

I click on him as he sleeps. Normally, I get a "wake up" choice but this time I get 3 choices: "Wake up," "Walk to Work," and "Go Fishing." Has this happened to anyone else? I'm thinking that I should have clicked on "Go Fishing" just to see what happened. Laughing

FYI: He got up and went to work and got promoted to the top of his career. Very Happy (Sometimes I just make my Sims be too responsible. extrahappy )

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 263365

PostSubject: Re: "Go fishing"   Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:45 am

hey lily! not that i've noticed! it's weird though how many silly glitches are in the sims 2! Razz

#1frnd People always call me Sweet ----0 star2
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 417213

PostSubject: Re: "Go fishing"   Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:30 am

HI! Hun! You know, I used to play my Greenman's a lot, and I don't recall them ever sleeping much. Seems like they were always up roaming around. Just the other day I was playing them and I was wondering why I have a stove or bed cuz they don't really use these things much. rolling lol

But I married them off to peeps and they need those things so just left them. My Daisy, she just had a BBy and that's the brownest BBy every. giggle Just the same color they are when they change to Human.
rolling lol

Oh, to answer your question, I do think they have that option "To Go Fishing".

Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 326297

PostSubject: "Go fishing"   Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:05 am

Justin Greenman is a regular Sim with skin #2, red hair (in a pony tail), earrings, and blue eyes. I had fun making him. I plan to have him marry Dasiy Greenman (so I gave him the same last name so I don't goof and either one can ask the other to marry and they will still have the Greenman last name Laughing ). I plan to have her spawn one child and the two of them to have one or two together.

When I play the Greenman family (Jason and Rose) the children they have usually have the dark brown skin or skin #4. However, this time I got a surprise. First daughter has the dark brown skin. The second pregnancy was natural twins with a girl with dark brown skin and a boy with Jason's very light skin or skin #1.

I had never seen the "go fishing" interaction choice while a Sim was sleeping before. I've seen wants to "go fishing" before though. It could be a "glitch" or it could be just one of those things I haven't seen before.

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Go fishing"   

Back to top Go down

"Go fishing"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmer's Garden :: The Sims 2 :: The Sims 2 Topics & Tools :: The Sims 2 Discussions-
Jump to: