Simmer's Garden

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook

Prayer Room

Simmer's Garden
Admin

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 484621

Prayer Room

Post  Simmer's Garden on Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:59 am

We have a new forum which is a prayer room. Cinda and I feel that now and again we all need prayer or we all have someone who may be ill, or anything else that need people to prayer for them. In the last day or so, Cinda has been asked about us setting up a prayer room and I agreed to have this on the forum I feel it is a good idea. We are such a nice little tight knit simming community, and I feel we can all benefit from this. So please don't be shy or afraid; go ahead and post in the prayer room. If you need to be prayed for or a friend or a member of your family needs prayer, then please feel free to post in there Smile

cross
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 343043

Re: Prayer Room

Post  Pierre1 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:37 am

I think this will be very useful neff my bfff as i have just posted a thread in the prayer forum allready flower2

Please note that until i get my new computer and have install my sims3 game i will not be taking any request until i have my new computer and have everything set up and my game install thank you for your patiance
BBdoll3
Admin

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 445263

Post  BBdoll3 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:06 pm

I agree, Nef! Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:26 am