SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

[solved]Upload/Downloading Objects!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 770013

[solved]Upload/Downloading Objects! Empty
PostSubject: [solved]Upload/Downloading Objects!   [solved]Upload/Downloading Objects! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:15 pm

hello2 All! I have a question and need some feedback please. I just recently uploading some Carpets/Tiles, but there seems to be a problem. I load them through 4shared, and followed all of my procedures for postings to share with everyone, but when they downloaded (extracted), it seems to only loads the picture, and not the files.

I checked with a download that I did for Nef's walls, and it seems she not only has the pic, but some Sims2Pack file. Does anyone know how I get these files added to what I have?

I don't see that on any of my others I have loaded either, but no one has mentioned anything to me that I needed this extention. Appreciated any and all feedback so I can get this corrected.

thanx
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 809371

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Upload/Downloading Objects!   [solved]Upload/Downloading Objects! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:02 pm

BBdoll i sent you a pm hun telling you how to package up files properly and where to find your newly made content Smile i hope it helps you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 770013

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Upload/Downloading Objects!   [solved]Upload/Downloading Objects! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Thanks, Nef. Got it... I will do that now! Appreciate your feedback!
flower
Back to top Go down

[solved]Upload/Downloading Objects!
Page 1 of 1