SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Ever Pick on your Nanny?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ever Pick on your Nanny? Empty
PostSubject: Ever Pick on your Nanny?   Ever Pick on your Nanny? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:52 am

Have you ever had that nanny that wont leave your baby alone like when you are planning a Birthday Party and they keep taking the baby? Grrrrr.. Well, I like to torture them for that by letting my sims have 6 kids really fast and leave two as infants, two as toddlers and two children.
Then I use boolprop to keep her hopping..Muawhaa haa haaa!! hysterical

giggle
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 770163

PostSubject: Re: Ever Pick on your Nanny?   Ever Pick on your Nanny? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:47 am

Hello Tasia! Oh Yeah! A couple of times. I used to hire her just so someone would be there for the youngersters. She got on my nerves so bad, I closed her up in part of the wall so she could not eat up the food, watch TV, and roam through the house. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ever Pick on your Nanny?   Ever Pick on your Nanny? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:00 am

BBdoll3 wrote:
Hello Tasia! Oh Yeah! A couple of times. I used to hire her just so someone would be there for the youngersters. She got on my nerves so bad, I closed her up in part of the wall so she could not eat up the food, watch TV, and roam through the house. Very Happy

Lol Bbdoll, never thought of closing her up in a wall Razz . I had a nanny once that kept raiding the fridge to and not just a box of mac-n-cheese either. She kept making lobster and using up all the fresh fish that took forever to catch. I think I just fired her. Next time though, its the wall, muahahaa haa haaa!! :affraid:
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ever Pick on your Nanny?   Ever Pick on your Nanny? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:28 pm

I used to turn the Fridge around until she left on my game. That's when I just built a wall around her and left her there for like EVER. LoL You know she wouldn't die? LoL she was stinky and everything. LoL Got tired of hearing all that yelling so I let her out. She took of running home. LoL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ever Pick on your Nanny?   Ever Pick on your Nanny? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:34 pm

I have built a wall around one too before. I have also removed all the bathroom doors so she couldn't use it and replace them only when the parents came home.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ever Pick on your Nanny?   Ever Pick on your Nanny? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:50 am

rolling lol so funny. Didn't think bout that one.
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 706421

PostSubject: Re: Ever Pick on your Nanny?   Ever Pick on your Nanny? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:07 am

rolling lol rolling lol rolling lol rolling lol

I've been laughing so hard at what all ya'll say you've been doing. Because I cheat so much in my game anymore with the babies, the nanny really doesn't bother me too much anymore. But every once in a while one does, so I either use move objects cheat and delete them (when a teen is home), or fire them when the parent gets home so the nanny agency will send a new one the next day. What's weird is I've always found that Karen Gast is an excellent nanny, while Calista Despret is the awful annoying one. I always keep my sims far away from Calista.
scaredy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever Pick on your Nanny?   Ever Pick on your Nanny? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever Pick on your Nanny?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SG Tester 2 :: The Sims 2 :: The Sims 2 Topics & Tools :: The Sims 2 Discussions-
Jump to: