SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Gallary - Sims Photo's.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 770013

Gallary - Sims Photo's. Empty
PostSubject: Gallary - Sims Photo's.   Gallary - Sims Photo's. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:17 pm

I was looking for our Photo shop so I could add some of my Sims Photos, but can't find it. Do we no longer have it?
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 667962

PostSubject: Sims2 Photos   Gallary - Sims Photo's. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:45 pm

BBdoll,you can post your Sims2 photos here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I also have been posting mine in my Blog.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gallary - Sims Photo's.   Gallary - Sims Photo's. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:27 pm

Thanks hun. I thought there was something we selected here called Gallary to go to.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gallary - Sims Photo's.   Gallary - Sims Photo's. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:29 pm

So we don't have our own personal photo gallary we were posting or sims too? That's wat I am referring to. What happened to our photo book?
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 706271

PostSubject: Re: Gallary - Sims Photo's.   Gallary - Sims Photo's. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:09 pm

We had to discontinue the Photo Gallery because it was a pay-for feature and they only gave us a limited storage. Neff had to keep buying more and more storage because it wasn't enough and finally it just wasn't worth it. We decided to pay what little Neff could afford to keeping the ads off. So you can either post your pics in the screenshot section like Daisy mentioned, or you can post them in you blog, which is an excellent idea.
flower2
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gallary - Sims Photo's.   Gallary - Sims Photo's. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Ohhh, Okay. I must've missed the notice, or overlooked. Thanks Cinda, I'll do that. Think My Blogs would be much better.
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gallary - Sims Photo's.   Gallary - Sims Photo's. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:00 pm

Oh I apologize BBdoll this slipped right past me; I forgot about we talked about in the Staff Room that you can buy your own forum in the Simleon Shop to upload your pics onto for 5000 Simoleons. If you decide you would like one, just let me know and I can get it set up for you.
flower
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gallary - Sims Photo's.   Gallary - Sims Photo's. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Okay, now the photos I had in my other photo shop, will you be able to move them, or copy them or were they just lost? So I have to buy another photo shop?
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gallary - Sims Photo's.   Gallary - Sims Photo's. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:55 pm

I'm sure that we can work that one out for you to let you have a free one since you had already bought the photo gallery. I know a few months ago that Neff announced that she would discontinue the gallery, but I can't seem to find that post.
:L & H:
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gallary - Sims Photo's.   Gallary - Sims Photo's. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:01 pm

I do recall that note, but don't recall seeing one saying its done and what will happen with our old pics. I'll look in my notes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gallary - Sims Photo's.   Gallary - Sims Photo's. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gallary - Sims Photo's.
Page 1 of 1