SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

My Take On Sims2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 667962

My Take On Sims2 Empty
PostMy Take On Sims2

I posted the cover photos and the links to the first 5 parts of "Lizzy's Story!" and the first 5 parts to "A Victorian Legacy!" When I wrote them in 2007 before I discovered bodybuilders. Some of the characters were involved with ones in the other story and I had intertwined the two stories in some parts. The pictures could be better, but back then with the computer I had, I could only play with the picture quality set on medium. I also forgot to keep the walls up to take pictures occassionaly. I knew absolutely nothing about photo editing. lol1
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My Take On Sims2 :: Comments

BBdoll3
Re: My Take On Sims2
Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:57 pm by BBdoll3
Eh, Daisy,,,, no problem. I was to much into reading the story that I didn't even notice walls not being up or down. Color, textures, that was not an issue for me at least. I just enjoyed reading your story. Great Job! Can't wait for more of Lizzy's Story! confetti

My Take On Sims2

Page 1 of 1