SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

The Gold Digger Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 814621

The Gold Digger Challenge  Empty
PostSubject: The Gold Digger Challenge    The Gold Digger Challenge  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:20 am

Ok so i was just playing my game and had my sim dig for treasure then i had an idea for a challenge, the gold digger challenge. now i think that came with Bon Voyage to dig for treasure please quote me if i'am wrong ok so here is how it goes.

you must start out with a finder on an empty 5 x 5 lot, give them the essentials such as cooker, fridge bathroom whatever they can afford after moving onto this lot. you are not allowed to use any cheats unless it is building cheats. your founder is not allowed to get a job or to make money in any other way. they have to dig and sell their treasures that they dig up to build up their homes. they must find a sim to marry it can be a townie, down townie or even a premade but not one you have made in CAS. your sims must not sell the their paintings if the use the easel to skill, they must give the paintings away as gifts to their friends. Sims for this challenge must not be given the fortune for first or second aspirtation.
the first generation must have built a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom home and have 3 children. they must continue to dig in order to fill the 3 bedroom home with expensive furniture. you must then pick and heir/heiress to inherit the lot and the other 2 must be moved out of the home.
the second generation is allowed to go to college but if they need money they must dig and sell their treasures they are not allowed to gain money in any other way, again any paintings they paint must be given away. the second generation must add a forth bedroom and fourth bathroom to the home and also open up the first family business to sell their treasures. it must be an empty lot any size lot can be purchased to set up business. they must keep digging to build it up. they too must find a sim to marry and have 3 children.the first business must sell only one item of the same thing from the digs such as dog bones. they must pick and heir or heiress and move out the other 2. the third generation must do the same but they must add on a games room to the home, again they are allowed to go to college but must dig for money. they will inherit the first family business but theymust also purchase an empty lot and sell their treasures such as rocks. keep going have each generation after that add different kinds of rooms to your lots such as a gym for the fourth generation, pool for the next and so on but each generation must buy an empty lot to build up their business’s and sell their treasures. by the 10th generation they can open a business and sell everything on one lot they inherit the other 9 business’s. also for each generation you must plant a fruit tree.any moneys brought in by marrying must be used on building up the house or business's.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Gold Digger Challenge    The Gold Digger Challenge  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:54 pm

wow... that sounds like a pretty daunting task... i might give just it a shot. won't do the college thing though cause uni is evil. :geek:
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Gold Digger Challenge    The Gold Digger Challenge  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:21 pm

:lol!: i dont mind uni but it can be a pain lol and good luck with the challenge. i never did finish it as i went off to the sims 3 it has been a while since i did this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 684347

PostSubject: The Gold Digger Challenge   The Gold Digger Challenge  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:57 am

Yes, the "digging for treasure" ability came with Bon Voyage--that's the primary way to get the maps to the secret lots. I find it interesting that some of my Sims dig and get wonderful treasures including the 5,000 Simoleon treasure chest whereas other Sims seem only to dig up bones, rocks and maps. Laughing This sounds like a difficult challenge. How far did you get? Lilly
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Gold Digger Challenge    The Gold Digger Challenge  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:59 pm

i managed to get to generation 3 with this challenge. it was not easy but it is not impossible to do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 684347

PostSubject: The Gold Digger Challenge   The Gold Digger Challenge  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:54 am

That's excellent with this challenge. I hope that you're able to get to 4th generation (when you play it next time). Lilly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gold Digger Challenge    The Gold Digger Challenge  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gold Digger Challenge
Page 1 of 1