SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Vamp, Warewolves and Zombies!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 775263

Vamp, Warewolves and Zombies! Empty
PostSubject: Vamp, Warewolves and Zombies!   Vamp, Warewolves and Zombies! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:52 am

I can't wait for the last saga of the Twilight movies to come to home video. I am so into the Vamp, Werewolves and Zombie movies. :afraid: Twilight is so boring when it first starts out, and I keep saying I'm not going to watch them, but I do. They are quite entertaining once the start going. I remember me and my cousin staying up all night on Friday nites watching, "Chiller Theater". rolling lol Those shows now look so funny. Can't believe now - looking at how stupid they are, that we were screaming so much. :affraid:

I really enjoy the, "Vampire Diaries" also. They come on every week. I'm so glad they didn't can this one like they have 2 or 3 of the other ones I really liked. They didn't even last an entire season. I was really doing the unhappydance ...

Then there is the "Walking Dead". Interesting.... I'm likely to have nitemares. :afraid:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vamp, Warewolves and Zombies!   Vamp, Warewolves and Zombies! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Yay a fan of what I watch too. extrahappy I love Vampire Diaries ! Twilight a huge fan too. Have you ever watched Grimm ? That's a super great show too. !!
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 621415

PostSubject: Re: Vamp, Warewolves and Zombies!   Vamp, Warewolves and Zombies! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:06 pm

it seems like you really enjoy twlight. i never seen it but i know people love Twilight!
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 775263

PostSubject: Re: Vamp, Warewolves and Zombies!   Vamp, Warewolves and Zombies! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:18 pm

@ Joset. Oh yeah. Love heartpump Grimm also. I turned my daughter and granddaughter onto Grimm. rolling lol They have never heard of it. I told them they could catch up on all of the shows on Comcast. Go to the Xfinity/TV Shows/Shows G-I/Grimm. They only have the shows now that have aired on 8/13/12 to recent now. Before they had shows from the beginning. She was able to Catch Up! pillowfight

@ Sun. Yeah, I do, but the only thing is, it starts out slow. I like action from start to finish. I hate this is gonna be the last show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vamp, Warewolves and Zombies!   Vamp, Warewolves and Zombies! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vamp, Warewolves and Zombies!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SG Tester 2 :: Other Discussions :: Off-Topic & Other Discussions :: Entertainment-
Jump to: