SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Seasons Crashing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 817321

Seasons Crashing Empty
PostSubject: Seasons Crashing   Seasons Crashing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:33 am

Hi All

ok so those who have bought seasons i bet you are having a lot of game crashes ? i have had 2 so far i got 5-6 hours of game play once it was installed but then after 10 mins it crashed again i thought it was my pc and the CLA told me it was my graphics card but that is a load of rubbish lol ive had the best gaming graphics card put into my pc and had no problems at all before i installed seasons, it is such a shame as every sims 3 simmer has been waiting since the base game for this ep to be released, now that we have it it has gone wrong. simmers are contacting EA they are brushing them off, lets just hope they bring out a patch to get the issues solved with this ep. too much money has been spent on this so it would be nice if EA bring out a new patch to help this game run smoothly. has anyone had any problems since installing seasons ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 675743

Seasons Crashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasons Crashing   Seasons Crashing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:57 am

me my game has crash 3 times neff my bfff but in my case it was related to twallan story progression mod flower2
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777963

Seasons Crashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasons Crashing   Seasons Crashing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:13 pm

That's awful how EA 'Continues' to chose 'Not' to listen to their Biggest Supporters - Us!!! rulez We continue to make them all richer than dirt, and they treat us with no respect. unhappydance

That's what happened with TS2. You would think scratch they would always be there for us when there are problems with the games, at least give us feedback. I bought TS3, but have not installed it in my new Comp. I'm really afraid to. :afraid: My friend and my daughter bought TS3 when it first came out, and we've all had problems. That was just $40 wasted. sad

I'm happy with my TS2, extrahappy as I still need to play the game and all of the neat peeps that came with it. I hope it's resolved soon, Nef/Pierre1. It's frustrating rulez when your game crashes, and Seasons brings Life dancer to the game, I think.

goodluck
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Seasons Crashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasons Crashing   Seasons Crashing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:29 pm

That really stinks Neff. sad
Have you tried running these programs :

Sims 3 Pack Cleaner

Sims 3 Dashboard Tool

(Both of these need to be extracted into a folder by themselves)

And this:

The Sims 3 Crash Log Analyzer

It could be something as simple as a bad file. Or a un updated mod.

Hope this helps. flower
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 714221

Seasons Crashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasons Crashing   Seasons Crashing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Unfortunately that's just what EA does: release game expansions without first working out bugs/conflicts. And the bad part is you'll probably have to wait a little bit before EA comes out with a patch(es) to correct it.That's why I refuse to shell out any more money to buy their ill-prepared EPs.
@BBdoll: You're right to be nervous about installing it; you have to have a graphics card and RAM twice as good as the ones most of us have in our pcs to run it properly. And it's a few expansions from the base game to where it's not as buggy as it was in the beginning.

angry bangdesk
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 675743

Seasons Crashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasons Crashing   Seasons Crashing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:22 pm

bbdoll3 me my last computer in the end when showtime and supernatural came out i was at my max ram capacety so my computer was laggin but now that i have a new computer my game runs better
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Sponsored content

Seasons Crashing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasons Crashing   Seasons Crashing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seasons Crashing
Page 1 of 1