Simmer's Garden
As a guest you may not be allowed in to certain areas of the forum; please sign up to be able to download from our forum.
Thank You,
SG Staff
Simmer's Garden

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!
Free Birdhouse 2 Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
Facebook
Latest topics
» Important Notice
Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:21 pm by CindaLove

» Birdgurl's Sims 2 Creations [Advent Calendar - Dec. 2015]
Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:50 pm by Birdgurl

» It's been a Looong time
Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:12 am by Lilly LeClaire

» Disney Crib Bedding Collection
Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:04 am by Lilly LeClaire

» MERRY CHRISTMAS
Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:54 am by Broomhilda

» December 2015 Creation of the Month
Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:09 pm by CindaLove

» Happy Holidays to all here at Simmer's Garden
Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:35 pm by Broomhilda

» Forumotion Banner Christmas Contest
Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:00 pm by Broomhilda

» Chatbox
Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:44 pm by CindaLove

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simmer's Garden » The Sims 2 » The Sims 2 Topics & Tools » The Sims 2 Technical Help » [solved]Can't log in @ The Sims 2.com

[solved]Can't log in @ The Sims 2.com

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [solved]Can't log in @ The Sims 2.com on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Sunflowergal22

Superstar
Superstar
please help! i can't log in, it's not working! i really need to reinstall my old custom content

#1frnd People always call me Sweet ----0 star2

2 Re: [solved]Can't log in @ The Sims 2.com on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:08 pm

Simmer's Garden

Admin
i dont play the sims 2 no more but i tried logging in to see whats going on and i cant loggin either it seems there is either a problem with the site or this is the start of it closing down. i am not sure.

https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique

3 Re: [solved]Can't log in @ The Sims 2.com on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:17 pm

Sunflowergal22

Superstar
Superstar
nefertiti781 wrote:i dont play the sims 2 no more but i tried logging in to see whats going on and i cant loggin either it seems there is either a problem with the site or this is the start of it closing down. i am not sure.

it better not close down, i had to redownload stuff. but oh well, thank goodness i still have my old downloads folder. well thanks for trying. oh and i did find my simpage on that site and my "registered" games are missing. sounds like it's gone. well at least it's not just me. i hope there are other sites for custom content if i want some

4 Can't log in @ The Sims 2.com on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:26 am

Lilly LeClaire

Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
I couldn't get on the other day, either.

I tried again--just now. I'm not automatically logged on. When I tried to log on, it said my password was incorrect. When I typed in the correct password (which I looked up in my notes), it said the password was invalid. I clicked the I forgot my password button and they asked for my name to be able to e-mail me my password and then I got an unable to connect message. So, TS2.com is down--for how long--who knows.

Fortunately, there are a number of other sites with CC content including Mod The Sims. The site we had before this one had a whole list of them. I'm not sure if this one does or not. I'll check and see.

Lilly flower

5 Can't log in @ The Sims 2.com on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:45 am

Lilly LeClaire

Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Yes, the list in on this forum as well.

Scroll down past the TS2, TS3 ,TS1 and Contests sections. Near the bottom, you will find "Links & Affliates." Click on "Sims 2 Links" and then, when in that section, you will see a couple options (beyond the general announcements). The second one, also titled "Sims 2 Links" has a long list of TS2 CC sites.

I hope this helps. And, if you already have it, sorry for repeating what you already knew--maybe it will help another Simmer. Good luck getting everything the way you want it. (When I had to do what you are doing I did get most of my CC back; however, not all of it. And, I found some new CC that I actually liked better.)

Lilly flower

6 Re: [solved]Can't log in @ The Sims 2.com on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:19 am

Sunflowergal22

Superstar
Superstar
Lilly LeClaire wrote:I couldn't get on the other day, either.

I tried again--just now. I'm not automatically logged on. When I tried to log on, it said my password was incorrect. When I typed in the correct password (which I looked up in my notes), it said the password was invalid. I clicked the I forgot my password button and they asked for my name to be able to e-mail me my password and then I got an unable to connect message. So, TS2.com is down--for how long--who knows.

Fortunately, there are a number of other sites with CC content including Mod The Sims. The site we had before this one had a whole list of them. I'm not sure if this one does or not. I'll check and see.

Lilly flower
well glad it's not just me.

7 Re: [solved]Can't log in @ The Sims 2.com on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:46 pm

BBdoll3

Admin
Now that yo mentioned it Lilly, I think we can get our Patches for Sims 2 on the Mod sit also. Correct?

8 Re: [solved]Can't log in @ The Sims 2.com on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:38 pm

CindaLove

Admin
Hi Bbdoll. The Sims 2 site is experiencing problems like before; you can access it from "side links" such as the patches page, but you can't get it to log you in. I'm going to gather all the patches together and bring them to our site in case of the inevitable.
flower2

http://www.cindassimstyle.com/

9 Re: [solved]Can't log in @ The Sims 2.com on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:36 pm

BBdoll3

Admin
Oh, ok. Thanks Cinda.

10 Re: [solved]Can't log in @ The Sims 2.com on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:21 am

Thanks Cinda and Bbdoll. I still have stuff I need to get off of that site. flower

11 Re: [solved]Can't log in @ The Sims 2.com on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:35 am

whatever is wrong with the site I dont think they are going to fix it any time soon. crying
Luckily we have creators still around in the sims community who still make for TS2.
If anyone has any links to add for TS2, please let us know!

12 Re: [solved]Can't log in @ The Sims 2.com on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:39 am

I have been busy copy pasting my favorite tutorials from Ts2 or at least the ones I can get to.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum