Simmer's Garden
As a guest you may not be allowed in to certain areas of the forum; please sign up to be able to download from our forum.
Thank You,
SG Staff
Simmer's Garden

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!
Free Birdhouse 2 Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
Facebook
Latest topics
» Important Notice
Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:21 pm by CindaLove

» Birdgurl's Sims 2 Creations [Advent Calendar - Dec. 2015]
Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:50 pm by Birdgurl

» It's been a Looong time
Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:12 am by Lilly LeClaire

» Disney Crib Bedding Collection
Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:04 am by Lilly LeClaire

» MERRY CHRISTMAS
Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:54 am by Broomhilda

» December 2015 Creation of the Month
Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:09 pm by CindaLove

» Happy Holidays to all here at Simmer's Garden
Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:35 pm by Broomhilda

» Forumotion Banner Christmas Contest
Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:00 pm by Broomhilda

» Chatbox
Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:44 pm by CindaLove

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simmer's Garden » The Sims 2 » The Sims 2 Topics & Tools » The Sims 2 Discussions » BoB Split!

BoB Split!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BoB Split! on Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:37 pm

BBdoll3

Admin
Well guys, I still can 'Re-load' my games back on my husband's comp, after all of the great suggestions some have shared with me. So I tried to add "BoB" on my comp, thinking I can restore some of my fav peeps and lots. Welllll, bounce I tried to load it, and it just spun around - clicking - not responding. After a couple of unsuccessful attempts, I took out the CD and looked at it, and it's 'Split'! angry Right down the middle.. How that happened, I have no Idea!. Just my luck! tongueout

So, guess I won't be using that one. I may go online to purchase another one. When I was looking for some to buy the last time, I've found the prices to be Crazy High. I forgot what I was looking for the last time, but one game was $35 or $45 bucks. That's just too high, considering, TS2 has closed their doors, and we don't even have support as it is.

I'm wondering if that was the reason (one), why I was having problem loading my games on my husband's comp? It's crazy how I'm having so much trouble after loading them with no issues before.. Strange! Anyway, thought I'd just share that with you all. talky

Last edited by BBdoll3 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

2 Re: BoB Split! on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:29 pm

CindaLove

Admin
What is BoB?

http://www.cindassimstyle.com/

3 Re: BoB Split! on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Sunflowergal22

Superstar
Superstar
oh boy! no wonder why it wasn't working!

#1frnd People always call me Sweet ----0 star2

4 Re: BoB Split! on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:33 pm

BBdoll3

Admin
@Cinda. My Sims2, "Best of Business".

5 Re: BoB Split! on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:07 pm

CindaLove

Admin
LOL I was wondering. I've never heard of that one. I take it that it's one of the combo EP/SP's Ea came out with.
flower

http://www.cindassimstyle.com/

6 Re: BoB Split! on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:20 pm

BBdoll3

Admin
Yes. It has H&M Fashion Stuff and Kit/Bath Stuff. I already had the Kit/Bath, but somehow misplaced my second CD so I could not load it. Then when I loaded BoB, I was able to have it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum