SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Coming soon, Ghouls in the Graveyard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Coming soon, Ghouls in the Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Coming soon, Ghouls in the Graveyard   Coming soon, Ghouls in the Graveyard I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:49 pm

Hi Everybody, I hope your sims have gotten all of their Christmas shopping done. I have not. Whaaaaaa
I don't want to shop anymore. Oh well, I am sure it will be worth it and my list is small.

So I finally got some writing done. I have a spooky story that is based on a true story that my mother told me long ago. I chose today to post it as it is supposed to be the end of the world and all :afraid: . Sure has been a beautiful day here in AR for the End of the World. LOL :affraid:

I don't have time to post it right now, gotta take kids to the mall and roller skating later. I hope to get it posted before midnight. If not, God willing it will be up for tomorrow.
Well, I hope you all enjoy my story and I wish you all very blessed and Merry Christmas!
Simcerely
Tasia takeoff bottle joyryde
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 706271

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon, Ghouls in the Graveyard   Coming soon, Ghouls in the Graveyard I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:59 pm

LOL I can't wait to read your new story, Tasia. I love the old ghost stories passed down from the old folks. It has turned out to be a beautifier day here in Arkansas. Just got back form Little Rock. Since it's already tomorrow in Australia,globe I don't think we have to worry about the end of the world. LOL

lilangel bells christmascritters
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon, Ghouls in the Graveyard   Coming soon, Ghouls in the Graveyard I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:19 pm

CindaLove wrote:
LOL I can't wait to read your new story, Tasia. I love the old ghost stories passed down from the old folks. It has turned out to be a beautifier day here in Arkansas. Just got back form Little Rock. Since it's already tomorrow in Australia,globe I don't think we have to worry about the end of the world. LOL

lilangel bells christmascritters

LOL Cinda, Yeah, I think we are safe from the End of the World..
I have a spare hour, so I think I will try to post mah story.

Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 706271

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon, Ghouls in the Graveyard   Coming soon, Ghouls in the Graveyard I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:22 pm

LOL Merry Christmas darlin!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon, Ghouls in the Graveyard   Coming soon, Ghouls in the Graveyard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming soon, Ghouls in the Graveyard
Page 1 of 1