SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

The Sims 2 - The Knight in Shining Armour: Part 2, Humble Beginnings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Sims 2 - The Knight in Shining Armour: Part 2, Humble Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: The Sims 2 - The Knight in Shining Armour: Part 2, Humble Beginnings   The Sims 2 - The Knight in Shining Armour: Part 2, Humble Beginnings I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:27 pm

Description: The Knight in Shining Armour is starting life on a vast, empty terrain. What shall he make of it?

Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 683447

PostSubject: The Knight in Shining Armour   The Sims 2 - The Knight in Shining Armour: Part 2, Humble Beginnings I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:39 pm

Nice to see that the Knight has a Lady friend. I was thinking I'd see a little larger house, maybe a wedding and a NooBoo or two or three. Guess that's for the next part. I like the way you showed the passage of years with the dark and light.

I was a little worried for a bit when he was thinking about the newspaper carrier Sim who I think is a teen and so not eligible for a spouse for him. Happy to see he found (with a little help from the Sim god) an appropriate spouse.

tnx4sharing Looking forward to part 3.

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 2 - The Knight in Shining Armour: Part 2, Humble Beginnings   The Sims 2 - The Knight in Shining Armour: Part 2, Humble Beginnings I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:59 pm

Sorry to say this, but there will be no more Knight in Shining Armour. I feel that making these movies is too time-consuming, and I'd probably not really have time making these movies due to upcoming events of schoolwork, preparing for graduate school, finding research positions, and what not. Hope you enjoyed, though. It was fun while it lasted. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 683447

PostSubject: The Knight in Shining Armour   The Sims 2 - The Knight in Shining Armour: Part 2, Humble Beginnings I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:52 am

Oh, sorry to hear that. sad I did enjoy both parts. I think you had a great story line going. But, it's totally understandable that you won't be able to continue.

I thought that you did an excellent job with the movie making aspect.

Good luck with your studies. I hope that you find the research position that you are most interested in. Very Happy

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sims 2 - The Knight in Shining Armour: Part 2, Humble Beginnings   The Sims 2 - The Knight in Shining Armour: Part 2, Humble Beginnings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sims 2 - The Knight in Shining Armour: Part 2, Humble Beginnings
Page 1 of 1