SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Picket Fences! Part 13

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 673812

Picket Fences!  Part 13 Empty
PostSubject: Picket Fences! Part 13   Picket Fences!  Part 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:23 pm

Picket Fences!  Part 13 Images10

Picket Fences! Part 13

Picket Fences!  Part 13 Snapsh19
The next morning after Larry and Arlene had left for work and school, Joy called Mary Lou.
"Mary Lou, I had my baby yesterday afternoon. I can hardly wait for you to see him", she said.

Picket Fences!  Part 13 Snapsh12
"If that's the case why didn't you call me right after he was born?", Mary Lou asked.
"I wanted to wait until Larry was gone before you saw him. I want you to tell me who you think Kevin looks more like. Larry or Rhys?", Joy explained.
"Alright, I'll be right over", said Mary Lou.

Picket Fences!  Part 13 Snapsh13
A few minutes later Mary Lou walked in the front door.
"Alright, where's that beautiful son of yours?", she called.
"In the nursery", called Joy, "Come on in."

Picket Fences!  Part 13 Snapsh25
Joy took Kevin out of his crib and handed him to Mary Lou.
"Well, do you think he looks like Larry or Rhys?", she asked already knowing the answer.
"Joy you might not want to hear this, but this baby and Rhys' son with his maid could pass for twins", said Mary Lou.

Picket Fences!  Part 13 Snapsh16
"Well so far Larry hasn't noticed our son's resemblance to Rhys, but that might just be because he doesn't have any reason to suspect it", said Joy.
"Let's hope he or nobody else sees the babies side by side any time soon", said Mary Lou, "And try not to worry. Everything will be alright."
Then she hurried out the front door to go home.

Picket Fences!  Part 13 Snapsh30
That afternoon when Arlene came home from school she was jumping for joy. She had gotten an A+ on the paper she wrote about the elephant at the zoo.

Picket Fences!  Part 13 Snapsh29
Then Larry came home a few minutes later. He had gotten promoted at work to Junior Executive.

Picket Fences!  Part 13 Snapsh14
After he took a bath and changed clothes Larrry went down to the nursery. He took Kevin out of his crib and cuddled him. Larry was getting very attached to his son.

Picket Fences!  Part 13 Snapsh19
After supper that night Joy called her mother (Joyce Evans) and invited her over to meet her new grandson.

Picket Fences!  Part 13 Snapsh21
Joyce arrived a few minutes later.

Picket Fences!  Part 13 Snapsh31
She gave Joy a hug.
"I'm so happy for you and Larry", said Joyce, "And thank you for naming the baby after your father. He would be so happy."

Picket Fences!  Part 13 Snapsh26
Larry brought Kevin into the livingroom to meet his grandma. Joyce talked to the baby.
"He's really a beautiful baby", she said.
"Yes, he's a chip off the old block", said Larry proudly.

Picket Fences!  Part 13 Snapsh27
Joyce sit with Arlene on the couch and snuggled. She thought her grandaughter might need some extra attention.

Picket Fences!  Part 13 Snapsh24
After a couple of hours had passed, Joyce said, "It's getting late. I better be getting on home. I don't like being out after dark."

Picket Fences!  Part 13 Snapsh20
After Joyce left Arlene was sitting between her parents on the couch.
"Mama, what's an affair?", she asked.
"Why in the world do you want to know that?", asked Joy.
"Mike was teasing me at school about you having one", Arlene answered.

Picket Fences!  Part 13 Snapsh22
"Your mama is married to me!", Larry interrupted, "That Jones boy is just repeating gossip he heard from his parents. I bet he doesn't even know what it is himself."

Picket Fences!  Part 13 Snapsh18
"Arlene, you need to learn not to pay any attention to gossip. Folks who gossip don't always know if it's true or not. Now forget about what Mike said and go on to bed", said Joy.

Picket Fences!  Part 13 Snapsh23
"I wonder why anybody would start a rumor about you of all people having an affar. Just goes to show how vindictive some people can be", said Larry, "The best thing we can do is just ignore it until new gossip replaces it, alright?"

Picket Fences!  Part 13 Snapsh17
Then he gave Joy a romantic kiss before she could answer.

Picket Fences!  Part 13 Snapsh28
Across town at Buford Falls Church . . .

Picket Fences!  Part 13 Snapsh11
Pastor Woods called Rhys Sawyer . . .
"Rhys the tombstone for your grandmother came today. I'd like for you to come by to see if it's what you had in mind."

Picket Fences!  Part 13 Snapsh10
"I'm sure I'll like it. Thanks Pastor Woods. I'll be right over", said Rhys.

To be continued . . .
Back to top Go down

Picket Fences! Part 13
Page 1 of 1