SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

[solved]Game freeze with world adventures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 815221

[solved]Game freeze with world adventures Empty
PostSubject: [solved]Game freeze with world adventures   [solved]Game freeze with world adventures I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:24 pm

why can't the sims 3 just be easy and straight forward? why can't we play this game with no problems ? just lately whenever i send sims off to china it freezes for a bit then plays and keeps doing this. i have tried to just keep going with it but seem's like my sims cannot go on holiday i don't want to uninstall this ep as i love it. any ideas ? i have always deleted the cache files before game play i do have cc but have checked it all i have even removed it all and tried sending her of to china but it still freezes
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 712121

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Game freeze with world adventures   [solved]Game freeze with world adventures I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:58 am

I've read and heard on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that you probably will have to delete all your games and start fresh again to stop the crashes. You can always save the sims you've made and start over again at least you'll have your sims.

Last edited by CindaLove on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 815221

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Game freeze with world adventures   [solved]Game freeze with world adventures I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:30 pm

thanx hunni i have actually deleted all my cc and started a fresh with new cc i have since tried again and it is working just fine now but if it does happen again then i think i will have to uninstall everything and do it all again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 712121

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Game freeze with world adventures   [solved]Game freeze with world adventures I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:51 pm

Okay hun, glad it's working for ya. All the glitches and crashes are so frustrating to me I have just thrown in the towel with the Sims 3. Until I see what somebody else is doing in there game, then I always give it one more try. LOL But then I give up because of too many glitches.
flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Game freeze with world adventures   [solved]Game freeze with world adventures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Game freeze with world adventures
Page 1 of 1