SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Change in my Tutorial for Photoscape!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 770163

Change in my Tutorial for Photoscape! Empty
PostSubject: Change in my Tutorial for Photoscape!   Change in my Tutorial for Photoscape! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:25 am

HI! Just letting you all know, I had to make a change in the Basic Tutorial I posted for Photoscape. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In the past I have always used BMP (*.bmp) for my extensions on pictures I have posted. Recently, I tried to upload my Greenman Family pics and received error message (Unsupported Image). Cinda suggested that I change it to (jpg or png). Well I made the change and my pictures were uploaded with not problem.

Should you review my tutorial, please pay special attention to the note I inserted.
friends
**Note: Slight change in this area. "Do Not Select the BMP (*.bmp)". This is no longer working for this setting in Photobucket. When you upload pictures using this one you may receive error message. Use one of these instead - JPEG(*.jpg, *.jpeg), PNG(*.png) or GIF(*.gif).
Back to top Go down
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 667943

PostSubject: Re: Change in my Tutorial for Photoscape!   Change in my Tutorial for Photoscape! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:20 am

thank you bbdoll for letting us know about your tutorial update flower2
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 770163

PostSubject: Re: Change in my Tutorial for Photoscape!   Change in my Tutorial for Photoscape! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:20 am

You are very welcome Pierre1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change in my Tutorial for Photoscape!   Change in my Tutorial for Photoscape! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change in my Tutorial for Photoscape!
Page 1 of 1