SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Turok and Tasia's children

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Turok and Tasia's children Empty
PostSubject: Turok and Tasia's children   Turok and Tasia's children I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Hi Everybody flower2

I have some new pictures of Turok and Tasia's children. I finally got round to it.

Turok and Tasia's children Snapshot_3d4bce1d_1d6ab47f

First we have Tasia and Turok's daughter Melody. Melody surprised me with her blond hair when she grew from a baby to a toddler. I decided to stay with it. I think she looks cute with her little, blond, pony tails.

Turok and Tasia's children Snapshot_3d4bce1d_bd6abb1c

Next we have Ajay. He sure was a cute toddler and now is a cute little boy. He loves to go fishing with his dad and grandpa in the game.

Turok and Tasia's children Snapshot_3d4bce1d_3d6e687c

Last but not least, heartpump Turok heartpump . Cant forget him.. angelic
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 770013

PostSubject: Re: Turok and Tasia's children   Turok and Tasia's children I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:29 pm

I really like your family, Tasia. Melony is a beautiful girl and AJ is a handsome boy. He'll be even more handsome when he gets older. tnx4sharing So glad you figured out how to load your pics. cool
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Turok and Tasia's children   Turok and Tasia's children I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:34 pm

joyryde Thanks Bbdoll.

I wonder if Ajay will look like his dad when he grows up? I hope so.
Not sure about Melody, if she will look like her mom or not?

Yes, Photo bucket does seem to be a little easier to use, now that I have figured it out a bit. I still cannot figure out how to use their stories section. I cant find any way to rearrange the pictures. Its seems the way that you load them into stories is how they stay. But I cant figure out how to organize them in the first place. groan
I will mess around with it some more later and see if I can figure it out. But if you know how to organize the photos in a album on photo bucket please tell me.. takeoff lafflol

Smile Very Happy Smile Laughing Very Happy Smile buggout Very Happy Smile Laughing Very Happy Smile Laughing
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 770013

PostSubject: Re: Turok and Tasia's children   Turok and Tasia's children I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:04 am

HI! Tasia! Sorry hun. I have not utilized the story feature, but if I happen to find out something that will help you I will give a halla. I did see that in Photobucket, but since I was not writing stories, I really was not interested in it. Maybe Cinda knows.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Turok and Tasia's children   Turok and Tasia's children I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Hi Bbdoll, OK I will give Cinda a holla. Razz
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 706271

PostSubject: Re: Turok and Tasia's children   Turok and Tasia's children I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:12 pm

I don't know much about it but there is a little video explaining it. If you're having trouble reorganizing, have you tried just dragging them to where you want them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Flutterby
Local Phenomenon
Local Phenomenon
Flutterby

Female

Capricorn Posts : 161
Simoleons : 689745

PostSubject: Re: Turok and Tasia's children   Turok and Tasia's children I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:27 pm

I don't usually use story mode, but yeah in there you can just drag and drop them in the order you want. The actual library folders on photo bucket you have to click on organize to be able to move the photos around in that now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Turok and Tasia's children   Turok and Tasia's children I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:51 pm

Flutterby wrote:
I don't usually use story mode, but yeah in there you can just drag and drop them in the order you want. The actual library folders on photo bucket you have to click on organize to be able to move the photos around in that now.

butterfly Thank you Flutterby. I will give that a try. The Stories section was still
brand new when I tried it last. Perhaps the bugs are worked out now. flower
Oh yeah, here have Rep point, I appreciate the help and its nice seeing a new face posting. Hope to see more of you.. mickeywave

scaredy abduct bwahaharoll buggout
Back to top Go down
Flutterby
Local Phenomenon
Local Phenomenon
Flutterby

Female

Capricorn Posts : 161
Simoleons : 689745

PostSubject: Re: Turok and Tasia's children   Turok and Tasia's children I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:26 pm

Tasia714 wrote:
butterfly Thank you Flutterby. I will give that a try. The Stories section was still
brand new when I tried it last. Perhaps the bugs are worked out now. flower
Oh yeah, here have Rep point, I appreciate the help and its nice seeing a new face posting. Hope to see more of you..

Your welcome, that hard thing about new things there is usually a lot of bugs in them. Thank you for the rep point
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turok and Tasia's children   Turok and Tasia's children I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turok and Tasia's children
Page 1 of 1