SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Crazy Arkansas Weather!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 709571

Crazy Arkansas Weather! Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Arkansas Weather!   Crazy Arkansas Weather! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:45 pm

From one extreme to another! Yesterday it was 80°, today 45°! This pic describes it to a "T"!

Crazy Arkansas Weather! 53304410
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 709571

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Arkansas Weather!   Crazy Arkansas Weather! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:20 pm

LOL I know tell me about it! You'd think we'd be used to it by now, but we just tolerate it. It's nice to see the daffodils blooming and the trees budding, though.
tongueout
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
katee752
Rising Star
Rising Star
katee752

Female

Pisces Posts : 296
Simoleons : 675356

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Arkansas Weather!   Crazy Arkansas Weather! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:07 pm

That sounds like Melbourne here in Australia, thankfully I don't live there, but my brother does and it always goes from on extreme to the other, except for maybe snow. I'm not sure that it snows there, it might in some parts of Victoria (the state Melbourne is in).
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 773313

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Arkansas Weather!   Crazy Arkansas Weather! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:30 am

Wow! You ladies are having a time with the weather there. Sacramento was Sunny and cool. Bit breezy today (yesterday). We had a good rain Tuesday nite I think it was. Must've been pretty hard cus my gutters in front/side of house were are dirty with tree droppings and all. Today was very nice, but cooled off quickly late afternoon.

Anyway, I wanna share something with you - about the "Flies". The Best, and I do mean the best, by far to control those pesty flies from coming into the house is, to go to Home Depot or Lowe's, and buy a couple of those Fly Traps.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They will attract flies like you would not believe! It's very stinky, so I would suggest that you place away from any draft that may come into your house. I put mine by my Tough shed out back, and by my door from my garage. Only thing about that is, it's sort of close to my kitchen window and if depending on the way the breeze is blowing, it may blow into my kit window so I keep my window closed on those days.

It's a plastic baggy thing, with a dome like thing inside that you lift up so you can put warm water inside. There is some sort of little baggy thing inside with some granular stuff inside. When you put the water in and squeeze a little so it dissolves, then you fill to the guideline shown on the bag and then hang it outside.

Watch the how it attracts those flies. What I usually do is when the water evaporates I may add a little more water. When the bag gets full, I push the top down and tape shut (wear a mask and plastic gloves) then put in a Coffee can, or some container so it doesn't leak out in your garbage can on your trash pickup day.
Back to top Go down
Nonni
Affiliate
Nonni

Female

Pisces Posts : 352
Simoleons : 862552

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Arkansas Weather!   Crazy Arkansas Weather! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:27 am

Quote :
When the bag gets full, I push the top down and tape shut (wear a mask and plastic gloves)

Had to laugh - extremely good advice!!

We have not had any snow to speak of in the Seattle area this winter but we are having quite a snow flurry this morning. It won't stick because the ground temp is above freezing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Arkansas Weather!   Crazy Arkansas Weather! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Arkansas Weather!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SG Tester 2 :: Other Discussions :: Off-Topic & Other Discussions :: Off-Topic Discussions-
Jump to: