SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

My Take On Sims2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 671262

My Take On Sims2 Empty
PostMy Take On Sims2

Rhys Sawyer's Childern

My Take On Sims2 Snap1425
Oldest child:  Ryan Carlson
His mother is NPC Maid Jasmyn Carlson, he was forced to marry Carrie Edwards because she was pregnant with their twin sons Joseph and Jeffery (childern), Carrie is now pregnant with their 3rd child and Ryan is having an affair with Sarah Adams

My Take On Sims2 Snap1424
2nd son Kevin Anderson
His mother is neighbor Joy Anderson, he married childhood sweetheart Heather Gambacort,  they have an infant son named Jason

My Take On Sims2 Snaps227
3rd son Noah Alan, his mother is Claudia (Alan) Sawyer, Rhys' wife, Noah married Miyuki while he was in the Navy, they have a toddler son named Jonah

My Take On Sims2 Snap1427
4th son Max Reeves
His mother is NPC pizza delivery girl Lauren Reeves, Max was sent to the orphanage when an infant, he is single

My Take On Sims2 Snap1413
Fifth child and oldest daughter Megan Grace Tyler
Her mother is professional photographer Regan Tyler

My Take On Sims2 Snap1442
Youngest child Hannah Alan
Her mother is Claudia (Alan) Sawyer, Rhys' wife

Last edited by DaisyRaggs on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My Take On Sims2 :: Comments

Anonymous
Re: My Take On Sims2
Post Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:23 pm by Guest
What a lovely, big family you have. sunny
BBdoll3
Post Wed May 08, 2013 9:02 pm by BBdoll3
Fine looking Family Pics... Funny how the genes just keep 'flowing'. giggle You can tell who's in that pool! giggle I thought for sure Max was the oldest. I get so confused after the 3rd bundle. scaredy lol1
BBdoll3
Post Sun May 19, 2013 12:09 pm by BBdoll3
Happy Sunday, Daisy! I was looking through your blogs again about Rhys Family Tree and all the son's, etc.. In reading this one, I wanted to mention that I was somewhat, confused at what you have for the, 3rd son - Noah Alan.

3rd son Noah Alan, his mother is Claudia (Alan) Sawyer, ** Rhys' wife, Noah married Miyuki while he was in the Navy, they have a toddler son named Jonah

This is where I'm confused... scratch Should 'Rhys Wife' be mentioned here? I was trying to understand what part does she have here? I was just wandering.

lol1 It just seems like he had more kids than this. lol1 And Max, he just seems sooooo to be as old as Rhys, but then I realize, he had him 'before' he came to Buford Falls, right? I get so confused. Since you aren't having anymore stories for Picket Fences, I plan to start over. I just wish I had a Paper Back! giggle

DaisyRaggs
MyTake On Sims2
Post Sun May 19, 2013 2:05 pm by DaisyRaggs
Hi BBdoll,
I'll see if I can unconfuse you. bangdesk Rhys' wife Claudia is the mother of his son Noah and his daughter Hannah. That's why she's on the Family Tree.
Rhys had Max with the Pizza Delivery Girl between the time Noah and Megan Grace were born. I think Max looks older because he has a bead. Smile
BBdoll3
Post Sun May 19, 2013 2:14 pm by BBdoll3
groan Ohhh Myyy Goshhhh! Give me a buck-shot between my two eyes and call me stupid. I've read that, and re-read so many times and still was Not getting it. Just read it again and it's clear as a bell. That is so strange, Daisy. I don't know why it was not computing. bangdesk

I need more rest. I've been out of it the past 3 days, feeling much better today, so decided to get on for awhile. Soooorrrryyyy! dancer hysterical Just me, not you. thankyou
DaisyRaggs
My Take On Sims2
Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:57 pm by DaisyRaggs
My Take On Sims2 Gypsy_10

A Gypsy's Life Ain't So Bad!  

This story has been discontinued.  The town disappeared from my game some kind of way.  bangdesk  I want to say thank you to the few members who read and commented regularly.

Last edited by DaisyRaggs on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous
Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:48 pm by Guest
sad Sorry to hear that Daisy.  It looked like you were having fun writing that one. I had a lot just disappear last week. Not sure what the heck happened.tongueout
Lilly LeClaire
My Take On Sims 2
Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:27 pm by Lilly LeClaire
mickeywave Hi Daisy,

So, sorry to hear that your town disappeared. The gypsy story was getting to be a really good one.

No idea why a whole town would disappear. I had all the people in one town (it was a Bluewater Village sub-hood) disappear. I think that I hit a short cut key that somehow deleted all the Sims. It was really strange. All the houses, that use to have Sims in them, were empty and things just left (like some spaceship beamed them all up). Food was left on tables and counters, beds left un-made, toys left lying on the floor, etc. The houses looked lived in but no Sims. It was eerie. I never did get them back.

Still looking forward to your Picket Fences up-dates, etc.

tnx4sharing  and letting us know what happened in your game.

Lilly flower 
BBdoll3
Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:12 pm by BBdoll3
unhappydance unhappydance  Oooohhh Nooo! sad  I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your town. So you do not have a backup or would that really matter at this point? It's most frustrating when you have worked so hard on something and lose it in a blink of an eye.

Sooo Sorry Daisy! I had that happen also with my game on my hubby's comp. When I was able to access it per instructions from Cinda, I noticed that all of my peeps were missing from their home, just like Lilly stated. There has to be a reasonable explanation to why, and/or 'how' this happens.

Again, very sorry for your loss, hun! sad 
DaisyRaggs
My Take On Sims2
Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:24 am by DaisyRaggs
Thanks Lilly and BBdoll. I hadn't gotten that attached to the Sims in that story yet.
Post  by Sponsored content

My Take On Sims2

Page 1 of 1