SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

*New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toniad31
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

Female

Sagittarius Posts : 18
Simoleons : 664310

*New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy Empty
PostSubject: *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:03 pm

Not sure how active this place is anymore but I'm going to post my new legacy here.  Thanks for reading it  Very Happy

Beginnings:  http://tbop35.livejournal.com/2508.html

Chapter 1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6-12-13 Chptr1.2 http://tbop35.livejournal.com/3166.html

*NEW* 7-17-13 Finally Chapter 1.3 is out!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Toniad31 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:10 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added new chapter)
Back to top Go down
http://tbop35.livejournal.com/
Toniad31
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

Female

PostSubject: Rosendale Legacy   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Working on the next chapter of the Rosendale Legacy. Hope to have it completed before this weekend. Might get two chapters depends on how the week goes for I've played ahead and now just need to get caught up on the writing.
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 682397

PostSubject: Rosendale Legacy   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:05 pm

mickeywave Hi Toniad,

I just found your Rosendale Legacy and read The Beginning and Chapter 1 and really enjoyed them. I loved the backstory (which adds mystery to the legacy) in the The Beginning.

Francesca or Frannie is a beautiful young adult. But, since she's in "protective custody" is Francesca really her name? Since Frannie is a Popularity Sim, it was fun to see her making friends. My Popularity Sims seem to have a great number of friends even if they aren't good friends or BF or BFFs with all of them.

congrats2 to Francesca and Ash Butler on their engagement. To get a two bolt relationship is really special and difficult to get, especially if you have an EA or Maxis created Sim.

I love to play the Academie Le Tour University. It's in all my neighborhoods (including the custom ones) except for Pleasantview (Sim State) and Strangetown (La Fiesta Tech). I have all the TS2 EPs.

It was sad when Francesca went off to college and her little brother went to another home, especially since she had taken care of him, so much, through her high school or teens years. sad

tnx4sharing Looding forward to the next chapter and seeing what happens to Francesca and Ash.

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
Toniad31
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

Female

PostSubject: Re: *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:16 pm

Thanks Lilly! I'm glad you found it and could enjoy it. Frannie is her real name just cause I didn't want to get confused with too much, but Rosendale is not her last name. Them are the only things I am going to tell you. The rest will come out in the story.

I had plannned on getting the next few chapters done since I'm ahead in playing, but my mom has been in and out of the hospital due to kidney stones, work, and now I'm getting a cold so it may be a few days.
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

PostSubject: Rosendale Legacy   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:48 pm

mickeywave Hi Toniad,

I hope that you are feeling better soon. The last cold that I had was a nasty one and after trying several things, I ended up with Cold-EEZE. I get the type that was like cough drops and got it because it said that it would interfere with the reproductive process of the viruses. It worked great. I had missed some work and within 24 hours I was back working and doing well within 48 hours. I hope you find something that works as quickly for you. And, I hope that your mother is feeling well soon. I've never had kidney stones but friends who've had it, say it is very painful.

I'll be looking forward to the next part of your story as soon as you are able to get it posted. But, get well first! getwell

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 773313

PostSubject: Re: *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Hello Tonia! mickeywave You have that same name as one of my daughters, so won't be hard trying to remember you my dear! Very Happy

Eh, I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed your "Legacy" stories. Can't wait for your next inspiration. bounce Great Job! heartpump Your pics also. I just bought University Life, so have not really played it yet. Just sort of looking around and getting acquainted. I'm one to 'Change' stuff around. Remodel and all. giggle So I'm quite sure that all of my campuses are gonna be much improved. My dorms are gonna be "off the hook"! extrahappy

I've already created (2) college students an made them roomies. After I moved them into a house together, not sure if they are gonna be best of buds, but we'll see. I think I made them available for anyone who wanted to download them.

Anywhoooo, tnx4sharing and keep 'em coming. I heartpump stories with lots of pics. Oh, I'm gonna give you a couple reps! yay

Back to top Go down
Toniad31
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

Female

PostSubject: Re: *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:15 pm

Hey BBdoll3 thanks so much for the compliment! I really appreciate it. I'm just going to keep updating the links here. I know they are all on my livejournal but so much easier than to scroll for each chapter as I put them out. Really hoping to get a new chapter out soon.
Back to top Go down
Toniad31
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

Female

PostSubject: New Chapter out   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:07 pm

My next chapter is out.  Takes Frannie and Ash through junior and senior year of college.  Forgot to take pics of Frannies graduation....dah me so sorry.

Next chapter of Frannie and Ash starting their new life together could be out later today but don't really expect it til late this weekend.  Don't know if I will have time to write out story line yet today or not.

Happy Simming everyone!
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

PostSubject: Rosendale Legacy Updated   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Just finished reading part 1.2 and enjoyed it.

Congratulations! to Frannie on her graduation from University.

It was nice to see that Frannie was able to see her brother, Oscar, again.  I hope that they are able to keep in touch.

Looking forward to the next part. Thanks for sharing.

Lilly  flower
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:20 am

Really enjoyed your story Tonia. congrats  to Frannie on her Graduation. bravo
Back to top Go down
Toniad31
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

Female

PostSubject: Rosendale Legacy   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Sorry I haven't updated lately.  I've actually been playing Pleasantview because I don't want to play my legacy hood until I get caught up, and I'm short handed at work so been working more.  Plus its summer who wants to sit in front of their computer all summer long...OKay bad joke I know.  I will get the next chapter out soon.  Sorry Pleasantview has had a crazy time with twins both Nina and Dina had them...go figure.  Maybe I will post pics of all them up on my livejournal Smile
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

PostSubject: Rosendale Legacy Updated   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:56 pm

Are Dina and Nina living together?  If so, than they have two sets of twins in one household,  lol1 .  That will keep you busy, especially if the twins are close together in age.

Would love to see pictures, if you have the time.  Also, looking forward to your legacy update when it gets posted.

Have fun simming!

Lilly  flower
Back to top Go down
Toniad31
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

Female

PostSubject: Re: *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Lilly

Thankfully NO they are NOT living in the same household lol.  Twins drive me nuts I couldn't imagine 4 of them all in one household.  Dina moved into Mortimers house and Nina has her own place.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Where you can find pics...they are all babys so not very exciting as of yet.  They all kinda look the same except for the eyes and skin tones that is.
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

PostSubject: Rosendale Legacy Updated   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:50 pm

Oh, those are some great pictures even if they are all infants. You have some wonderful close ups. I like the way you did the updates with the weddings and few little "Sim interaction" notes and then added the pictures of the babies.  It looks like a new generation has arrived in Pleasantville.  Of course, twins Nina and Dina each having twins added to the "baby boom." (pun intended) extrahappy

Have fun Simming!

Lilly  flower
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:17 am

Cute Twins Tonia.I know what you mean about them twins.  I hate them too, but peeps gave me great Tips on How to Manage them, and it worked.  Used to hate even having BBy's, but it's on now.  

When they grow up, to Toddlers, I give them that Special Milk. Then stick them in a room and lock the door.  I put a potty and a BBy table, that little chair where they gain points and some toys and leave them.  When they are trained to potty the only thing you need to do is watch their hygiene.

Last edited by BBdoll3 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toniad31
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

Female

PostSubject: Re: *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:07 pm

Yes when they hit toddler I give them the green milk too. I always try to teach them all three skills right away and when they have twins I like to change it up a little bit so both parents do a little bit. They sometimes don't learn the nursery rhyhm but thats okay they still know it when they become older lol.

I usually get the charasmia toys and they learn that first cause they arent' able to again until they get to be teens. Sometimes they get 5 or 6 skill points before becomeing a child.

Actually playing Pleasantview and the Goth twins are going to grow up today. Brandy Broke had her child...another boy who I named Skip JR lol.

Happy Simming ladies!
Back to top Go down
Toniad31
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

Female

PostSubject: Re: *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:24 pm

Okay so I have come to the conclusion that Pleasantview does not like me in that hood.  I was playing in the Pleasants househould and Mary-Sue had twins!!!!  Another set of twins in this town so that makes 3 so far!  Mary-Sue and Daniel had twin girls again!  Their names are Zoey and Frenchie.  Daniel just became and elder and crashed my game crying  Angela and Lilith will be going to college soon.  Well off to reload my game and I really hope to have the next chptr of the legacy out sometime on Wednesday Very Happy 

Happy Simming!!!
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

PostSubject: Rosendale Legacy Updated   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 pm

So sorry to hear about your game crashing. Wow! another set of twin girls for Mary-Sue and Daniel. They had another NooBoo in my game, a boy, whom I called, Samuel. My last set of "natural born" twins in the game was to my Featherton Family who has a set of Boy/Girl twins called Reid and Reese (joining older brothers, Lee, Nate and Heath). Before that I was experimenting with "Cheesecake Twins" when Jessica Peterson (and new husband) had a set of Boy/Girl twins called Pierce and Paige. That's all they will have since they live in a trailer court. Laughing  Twins can be a handful but I never get bored with them--just have to make sure I don't forget that both of them need to learn a nursery rhyme, learn to walk, learn to talk and get potty trained and love and attention.

Looking forward to your next chapter of your legacy coming out.

I hope that your game is okay. I hate game crashing which hasn't been as much of a problem for me, this time around, but then I'm so very cautious about how I play and about avoiding the VBTs.

Lilly flower 
Back to top Go down
Toniad31
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

Female

PostSubject: New chapter 1.3   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:09 am

I have finally finished chapter 1.3 a few days ago. I will be getting ready to move here in the next few weeks so it may be a while once again before the next part comes out. I have to find the internet provider and get hooked up where I will be moving. Sorry for all the long delays.
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

PostSubject: New 1.3 Rosendale Legacy   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:23 pm

Good luck with the move. I hope you find an easy to access internet connection.

Looking forward to reading the next part when you have a chance to post it.

Lilly flower 
Back to top Go down
Toniad31
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

Female

PostSubject: Re: *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:32 pm

Finally all moved into the new place and finally hooked back up to the internet. Yay! I will try really hard to get back to do some more of my legacy on Rosendale. Hopefully I can get a chapter out sometime in the next week or so.

Anyone looking forward to Sims4? I kinda like it so far well at least what I've seen.
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

PostSubject: *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:16 am

Glad to hear that you are settled and back online.

Looking forward to the next part of your legacy.

Lilly flower 

Back to top Go down
Toniad31
Sing-A-Gram Pro
Sing-A-Gram Pro

Female

PostSubject: Re: *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:27 pm

Just thought I would let you know that the Rosendale Legacy will not have any future chapters. My computer went wonky due to my kids downloading a bunch of crazy things so had to delete my sims for a bit. I have started another Legacy just not the same and not sure if I will post or not. Have also started a baby challenge. If you would like to see them here just let me know. Thank you for reading Smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

PostSubject: *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:35 pm

mickeywave  Oh, so sorry to hear that about your computer--that can be soooooooooooooo frustrating. That's why I no longer allow anyone else on my the laptop (the one that has my TS2 game on it).

I'd love to read any stories or challenges that you want to share.

Lilly  flower 
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:55 pm

Hello Tonia!  So sorry to hear of your misfortune with your computer. I know what it's like to have things go wrong with your computer.  Being that I'm the 'one-n-only' who uses my comp, still sometimes I even get things outta whack, and get frustrated  angry  to messing things up.  Hopefully, all will be back to normal for you.  goodluck 

Looking forward to seeing what ever you have for us in the future.

tnx4sharing   mickeywave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy   *New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*New* 1.3 Rosendale Legacy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next