SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Sims Community Park!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 770013

Sims Community Park! Empty
PostSubject: Sims Community Park!   Sims Community Park! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:49 am

My Family enjoying the Community Park!

Sims Community Park! JJPark_zpsfed941d0

Sims Community Park! JJPark5_zps0114aaae

Sims Community Park! JJPark3_zps3aa6a111

Sims Community Park! JJPark2_zps879b7871

Sims Community Park! JJPark4_zps8cd47cc3

Sims Community Park! JJPark6_zpsd7fa8534

Sims Community Park! JJPark2_zps879b7871

tired Nite tired

Sims Community Park! JJPark9_zps0486c21d

Sims Community Park! JJPark8_zpsec8ffed8

Sims Community Park! JJPark11_zpsde394154

Sims Community Park! JJPark13_zpsa3cb1a59

Sims Community Park! JJPark14_zps5ade0a3a

Sims Community Park! JJPark12_zps37b73d13
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sims Community Park!   Sims Community Park! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Nice park Bbdoll. flower
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sims Community Park!   Sims Community Park! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Nice park Bbdoll. flower
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 679097

PostSubject: Sims Community Park   Sims Community Park! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:47 pm

Very nicely done, BBdoll!

I like the fact that you included both daytime and nighttime pictures. It looks like you're Sims are having fun. extrahappy

It's a very nicely designed park. When I make a community park, I cram it full of every imaginable and possible activity for Sims--so it gets a bit crowded. Laughing

tnx4sharing

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sims Community Park!   Sims Community Park! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:11 am

Thanks! mickeywave I was thinking newidea bout adding more stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

PostSubject: Sims Community Park   Sims Community Park! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:36 am

mickeywave Hi BBdoll,

I recently made a Community Park that I put into Strangetown--in front of the circle of huge rocks or boulders. (I even put gates in the back of the lot to pretend that my Sims could go out and wonder among the rocks. LOL!)

I used the next to the biggest empty lot to build the park. Along one side I built a long building (with a roof) and I have also built open pavillions with a roof only. At one end were bathrooms (male and female) which had toilet stalls, urinals, sinks, mirrors, showers (I use the ones that come with University although any of them work) along with decorative items such as plants, etc. On the other end I made a bowling alley with three lanes. In the center I put in the 50s diner and booths to sit in (although the Sims will eat at the counter). I have other chairs in this area and in the bowling alley and in front of the eating area is a place to sit and watch TV. The entry room (on the side of the building) has the vending machines (drinks and snacks) and some vidoe games. There are also places to sit here and a counter, waste basket, dish washer and the Expresso machine and the cocoa thermos. Outside along the building are a sauna and hot tub which are in separate areas attached to the building. They can be entered from the outside only. The bathrooms can be entered from the outside or from the inside from the eating area by the 50s diner. I have a long hall going between the men and woman's bathrooms. Oh, there are chess tables in the bowling alley--along the wall. I did this area primarily in colors of red, white and blue--so the chess table that I used was the white one and one table has a set of chairs with blue cushions, the next with red, etc. I also have dart boards inside.

Outside there are lots of plants and trees and plenty of benches to sit on. I even have a raised area as you come into the park where both flowers and trees are planted along with the sitting angels statues. (I used the moveObjects on cheat to build this.) On either end of the raised area (which I built using the foundation) are outside chess tables and chairs. There is a children's play area and a basketball court (I didn't put a soccer field in this one but have in others). In the center of the other side of the park is a fishing pond with a walk-way across it. On one side of the pond is an ice skating rink and on the other side is a roller skating rink. There are a couple areas on this side that have outside grills, waste baskets and eating areas. I have also put in tents (because Sims can sleep in them in community lots). In one of my parks, I also put the bonfire in between the tents, so that, my Sims could roast marshmellows and sit around the fires while in the "camping area." The tents areas also have chairs for my Sims to sit in. In other parks, I have added areas where there are massage tables, pool tables and some have swimming pools and clothing changing booths; one even has an outdoor pavillion with seating and musical instruments; Kareoke; and, the speakers platform. Some have fountains (both in ponds and the ones that can be placed outside on the ground).

I leave open areas for them to play football, play catch, etc. When I completed the base park lot, it went into my lots and houses bin, so I can take it out and re-use it. I usually remodel it in other communities changing color schemes, plants and maybe some of the amenities. With the base lot in place, it's easier to build a new park.

As you can see, I load up my community lots especially my parks. Then, I can take my Sims there for long periods of time and they can have lots of fun. The tents are especially helpful when I have a parent take children to the park as they seem to tire easily.

I have fun with my Sims and my community lots. Very Happy

Lilly flower

PS I load up my shopping lots as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sims Community Park!   Sims Community Park! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:28 pm

wowspring wowspring You have a lot of stuff. Sounds nice extrahappy and I wish we could see it. Are you still having problems loading pics?
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

PostSubject: Sims Community Park   Sims Community Park! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Still trying to figure out how to load pictures between all the other stuff that I'm doing.

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 667962

PostSubject: Community Park   Sims Community Park! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:45 pm

Sounds really nice Lilly! Hope you will be able to share pics of it and your Sims soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sims Community Park!   Sims Community Park! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sims Community Park!
Page 1 of 1