SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Ele and Shanin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 673812

Ele and Shanin Empty
PostSubject: Ele and Shanin   Ele and Shanin I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:31 pm

The following story was written by my sister Wilma. I decided to re-create it as a Sims2 story with her permission.

Ele and Shanin Picmon12

Ele and Shanin

Ele and Shanin Snaps345

Shanin is an imaginative six year old girl. She has a best friend who happens to be a big grey elephant. They are together all the time.

Ele and Shanin Snaps346

Shanin lives in a big yellow house on Burlington Street.

Ele and Shanin Snaps347

Up a wide staircase is a beautiful room just made for a six year old girl. The only problem is it's not big enough for Shanin and a one ton elephant.

Ele and Shanin Snaps348

Ele and Shanin Snaps350

Ele sleeps on a big pink rug on the floor and Shanin sleeps in a bed just the right size for a six year old girl.

Ele and Shanin Snaps355

Sharin awakes each morning with a big smile on her face because her best friend is there with her.

Ele and Shanin Snaps356

She dresses quickly in the outfit her mama helped her pick out last night before she went to bed. Since Ele doesn't have to dress, she waits for Shanin to wash her hands and . . .

Ele and Shanin Snaps357

Brush her teeth.

Ele and Shanin Snaps358

Ele and Shanin Snaps359

They bounce down the stairs, Ele more carefully because of her size.

Ele and Shanin Snaps360

Ele waits in the livingroom while Shanin runs into the kitchen and eats her breakfast that Mama has prepared.
Ele and Shanin Snaps364

If it's a school day, Shanin says goodbye to Ele . . .

Ele and Shanin Snaps365

Ele and Shanin Snaps366

Before she gets on big yellow school bus No. 9.

Ele and Shanin Snaps367

While Shanin is in school learning her letters and numbers, Ele sleeps beneath the trees in the backyard.

Ele and Shanin Snaps362

When school has ended for the day Shanin returns home on the big yellow schoolbus.

Ele and Shanin Snaps369

Shanin greets Ele and tells her about her day at school.

Ele and Shanin Snaps378

Ele and Shanin Snaps371

Ele and Shanin Snaps372

Now if it's a Saturday, after breakfast Shanin and Ele spend the whole day Saturday playing games, swinging and running in the yard.

Ele and Shanin Snaps373

They stop playing long enough to eat the lunch her mama packed for her. Shanin shares it with Ele as well as her favorite stuffed animals.

Ele and Shanin Snaps375

Sometimes there's places Ele can't go, but that okay, Ele knows that when Shanin returns, they will play some more.

Ele and Shanin Snaps376

Before much longer, Shanin had a birthday. She was too old to have an imaginary friend because her days will be filled with more friends and big girl things. But don't worry about Ele. Shanin has plans for her.

Ele and Shanin Snaps377

Shanin's baby brother Joey needs a best friend like Ele, so she will be a new playmate for Joey until he is ready to be a big boy.

The End

Last edited by DaisyRaggs on Wed May 15, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrections)
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 712121

Ele and Shanin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele and Shanin   Ele and Shanin I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:58 pm

So very cute, Daisy!
tnx4sharing
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Flutterby
Local Phenomenon
Local Phenomenon
Flutterby

Female

Capricorn Posts : 161
Simoleons : 695595

Ele and Shanin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele and Shanin   Ele and Shanin I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:28 pm

That is cute, thanks for sharing Smile
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 684947

Ele and Shanin Empty
PostSubject: Ele and Shanin   Ele and Shanin I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:06 pm

mickeywave Hi Daisy,

tnx4sharing

I think that your sister, Wilma did an excellent job on the story. It's really cute and I especially like the ending.

You did an excellent job with the pictures. I think that this would make a wonderful children's book. bravo

goodpost

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ele and Shanin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele and Shanin   Ele and Shanin I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:37 pm

That was a really sweet story. Please tell your sister that she did a great job writing it and you did a great job recreating it with the Sims. I just love Ele the Elephant.
That is cool because my sister Nativewytdmnd writes too. smile. friends
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 775863

Ele and Shanin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele and Shanin   Ele and Shanin I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:17 pm

Nice story, hun. Your sister did a great job. bravo
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ele and Shanin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele and Shanin   Ele and Shanin I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:24 pm

That was such a cute, short story!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ele and Shanin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ele and Shanin   Ele and Shanin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ele and Shanin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SG Tester 2 :: Resident Creators & Resident Writers :: Resident Writers :: Resident Writer Group :: Stories by DaisyRaggs :: Stories by DaisyRaggs-
Jump to: