SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Matsukaze Monastery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Matsukaze Monastery  Empty
PostSubject: Matsukaze Monastery    Matsukaze Monastery  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:39 am

Well then ,it's been awhile since I've uploaded a lot (I've been dealing with a creativity block :( ) but I just started fuddling around with build mode today and here's what i came up with. You need at least BV for this to work in your game (all other custom content is base game compatible)
custom content that I've made is the stucco (got tired of looking around for japanese exterior stucco and not finding any, so I made my own)and a recolor of "thejim's" Japanese window. It's sort of unfurnished except for the restrooms in the pagoda. Anyhow enough of my rambling... I give you Matsukaze (wind in the pines) Monastery

Matsukaze Monastery  Screenshot2-3

Matsukaze Monastery  Screenshot
Matsukaze Monastery  Snapshot

Matsukaze Monastery  Screenshot3-3
Download Here

Happy Simming ^_^

Ka'ge

Last edited by Ka'ge on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 812671

PostSubject: Re: Matsukaze Monastery    Matsukaze Monastery  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:24 am

Ka'ge this is just gorgeous, not bad going considering the creative block i get them all the time hence why i have not uploaded in a very long time but i love this lot. if i was playing the sims 2 i would snap this up right away Smile have a rep and nice work Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 709571

PostSubject: Re: Matsukaze Monastery    Matsukaze Monastery  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Neato! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: re   Matsukaze Monastery  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:17 am

Looks great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsukaze Monastery    Matsukaze Monastery  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsukaze Monastery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SG Tester 2 :: The Sims 2 :: The Sims 2 Community Downloads :: The Sims 2 Custom Neighborhoods/Residential/Community/Vacation & University Lots :: Community Lots-
Jump to: