SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

A Father's Day Special!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 673812

A Father's Day Special! Empty
PostSubject: A Father's Day Special!   A Father's Day Special! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:37 pm

A Father's Day Special! Father10

A Father . . .
By Royale on June 17, 2012 in Uncategorized

Happy Father’s Day!
My definition of a good father:
He tells you to get up and get back on after you’ve fallen off your bicycle for the 27th time.
He uses the horribly mangled and misshapen ashtray you made him in ceramics class in second grade.
He eats all the burnt toast and the hard rice you didn’t boil long enough when you were learning how to cook.
When you’re going out with your friends, he slips you money, but doesn’t tell your mom.
And when you’re out with your friends, he waits up for you, worried until you come home…then he grounds you because you were late for curfew.
He tells you when you’re a teenager, that he hopes you have children just as stubborn as you are, and you do.
He tells you to always keep your word, and he sets the example of how it’s done.
He tells you that you’re a pain in the ***, but when you give him grandchildren, all is forgiven.
When you are going through the most difficult time in your life, he tells you to pick yourself up and keep going.
He offers you help, but tells you that you don’t need it.
And when the end is near, he tells you that you are smart and strong, and that you will be fine without him… and he’s right, because that’s the gift he’s given you.
That’s my definition of a great dad.
A Father's Day Special! Images12
Peter Edwards is one of the many elder fathers of Buford Falls. He and his wife Mary Lou have two grown daughters (Carrie Carlton and Julie Martin).

A Father's Day Special! Vb_cop10
Larry Anderson is another elder father. He and his wife Joy have a grown daughter (Arlene Martin) and his wife has a grown son (Kevin Anderson) who Larry has raised as his own.

A Father's Day Special! Thumb_10
Rhys Sawyer, another elder father has six childern. He and his wife Claudia have a grown son (Noah Alan) and a teenage daughter (Hannah Alan). Rhys also has three grown sons (Ryan Carlton, Kevin Anderson and Max Reeves) by multiple lovers and a teenage daughter (Megan Grace) by another lover.

A Father's Day Special! Thumb_11
Another elder father, Paul Carras and his wife Gina have two grown sons (Nick and Tony Carras).

A Father's Day Special! 20130410
Elder Sam Martin and his wife Emily have three grown childern (Jimmy, Nathan and Nancy Martin).

A Father's Day Special! Vb_cop11
Another elder father is Jonathan Henry. He and his wife Shannan have three childern (teenagers Scott and Sean and daughter Lauren Henry). Jonathan also has a grown son (Nathan ).

A Father's Day Special! 20130411
Kevin Anderson and his wife Heather have a son Jason.

A Father's Day Special! Images13
Nathan Martin and his wife Julie have two adopted childern (Amanda and Corey Martin).

A Father's Day Special! 20130412
Jimmy Martin and his wife Arlene have two childern (David and Joyce Martin).
A Father's Day Special! Vb_cop12

Noah Alan and his wife Miyuki have a son Jonah and are expecting another baby.

A Father's Day Special! 20130413
Nick Carras and his wife Jennifer have a daughter Elizabeth and Jennifer has a teenage son (Matthew) by a former lover.

A Father's Day Special! Images15
Ryan Carlton and his wife Carrie have twin sons (Jeffery and Joseph) and an infant daughter (Brianna).

A Father's Day Special! Vb_cop14
Ryan also has an infant son Reid with his lover Sarah Adams.

A Father's Day Special! Baby-s10
Buford Falls' newest father is Max Reeves. He and his wife Jessica have an infant daughter Olivia.

A Father's Day Special! Images16

Last edited by DaisyRaggs on Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 775863

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Day Special!   A Father's Day Special! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:45 pm

Ohhh My Gosh!  bravo this is Superb Ms Daisy!  I heartpump it... Now I see where Tony Carras came from.  I don't remember him.  I was so in Awww with your Father of the Year Newspapers.  That is just too awesome! woo You never disappoint in giving us great stories and updates.  scaredycheers  Makes my heart beat fast with excitement.  Enjoyed looking at Rhys' kids.  Really enjoyed your definition of a Father.  You are so awesome Missy!  tnx4sharing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Day Special!   A Father's Day Special! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:57 pm

Hi Mary, that was really awesome!  You did a great job and are making fathers proud everywhere. Nice work on all the pictures and newspapers. Someone has been working more with pain shop I think.. smile.. Well done.
Thanks for sharing your heartfelt work.
Simcerely,
Tasia.Rose2
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

PostSubject: Father's Day Special   A Father's Day Special! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 7:35 pm

thankyou
BBdoll and Tasia!  Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did taking pics and writing it.
Tasia, I use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It's really easy to use. bounce
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 684947

PostSubject: A Father's Day Special!   A Father's Day Special! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:07 pm

mickeywave Hi Daisy,

bravo  What a wonderful tributes to fathers. It was heart warming to read through your story.  I was thinking of my own father as I read it.  He has more children than
any of the Buford Falls fathers since I am one of 10 children (all of us have the same mother).  Very Happy

It has been wonderful to see all the Buford Falls Sims growing up.  But it's going to be hard to see the elders (that I remember as young married couples) when I first met them meet the Grim Reaper.  In the meantime, I'm enjoying seeing all the families grow.  I really smiled when I saw Joyce Martin who is named after her maternal great-grandmother, Joyce.  extrahappy

tnx4sharing

Lilly flower
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 775863

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Day Special!   A Father's Day Special! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:54 am

So are you saying you used [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to do your Newspaper and all? And cards?
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

PostSubject: Father's Day Special   A Father's Day Special! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:30 pm

BBdoll, I used [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to do the writing, frames, etc.  I used "Paint" that came with my computer to do the newspaper & other cards.  Go online and choose a birthday, etc card from a card site and "Save picture as . . . ".  It will go to your Picture file.
"Open with . . . Paint"
A Father's Day Special! Untitl10

Replace pic on card with "Cropped" pic of Sim from your Storytelling File:
A Father's Day Special! Sim_pi10

Upload pic to PicMonkey and edit:
A Father's Day Special! Edited10

Pic will go to your "Document File" ready to post on site:
A Father's Day Special! Vb10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Day Special!   A Father's Day Special! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Father's Day Special!
Page 1 of 1