SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Montana Highway Patrol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Montana Highway Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Montana Highway Patrol   Montana Highway Patrol I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:15 am

Montana Highway Patrol Photo-vi
This 2007 Impala 9C1 (The GM name for police package) Is representing the Montana Highway patrol. The MHP have changed graphics several times in the past 10 years. up until 2002/2003 they were using black cars with white roofs and blue stripes. then they went to the design pictured in 2003/2004. Then in 2010 they went to an all back car that simply says the agencies name on the rear and side. The MHP seems to like FWD patrol cars as they have brought fairly decent amounts of impala's and in the early 2000s they even brought dodge interpids (which had a nasty habit of catching fire when you used the brakes). Why a highway patrol would want to use FWD cars when there are much better options available is beyond me...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 706421

PostSubject: Re: Montana Highway Patrol   Montana Highway Patrol I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Neato! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 770163

PostSubject: Re: Montana Highway Patrol   Montana Highway Patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:17 am

I like. GJ Merc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Montana Highway Patrol   Montana Highway Patrol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Montana Highway Patrol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SG Tester 2 :: The Sims 2 :: The Sims 2 Community Downloads :: The Sims 2 Custom Objects, Recolours, Wall & Floor Coverings :: Objects & Object Recolours-
Jump to: