SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Picket Fences! Part 22

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 675762

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Empty
PostSubject: Picket Fences! Part 22   Picket Fences!  Part 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Images15
Picket Fences! Part 22

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps640
As soon as Joy went into the house, she heard the telephone ringing.

"Hello", she said.

"I just called to remind you about Julie's birthday party Sunday afternoon", said Mary Lou.

"We'll be there", said Joy.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps641
"Joy, I hope it won't be a problem, but Peter invited Rhys to stay for the party when he brings Ryan", she said.

"No, it won't. It's over between us", said Joy.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps706
Over at Mary Lou and Peter's house Sunday afternoon . . .

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps722
Their only child Julie came to her birthday cake.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps723
She made a wish and blew out the candles.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps733
Then she started growing up in front of some disinterested party guests.

(LtoR: Laura Evans (Mary Lou's mom, Nancy Martin, Rhys Sawyer, Arlene Anderson and Emily Martin}
Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps724
Julie grew up into a cute teenager.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps717
Some of the other party guests included Judy Jones . . .

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps731
Judy's younger brother Mike, their mother Betty . . .

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps750
Emily and Sam Martin's childern Nathan, Nancy and Jimmy . . .

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps718
And Ryan Sawyer and Kevin Anderson.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps728
A little later Rhys was playing Red Hands with his son Ryan . . .

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps734
When Arlene came over and started tickling her brother Kevin.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps730
Arlene asked Rhys to play Punch Me-Punch U with her.

"No, I might hurt you", he said.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps720
"What, you think you'll that strong?", she teased, tickling him.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps719
Then her knees went weak and she almost fainted when he turned on that smile just for her.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps732
Then not realizing what an effect his actions had on a love-sick teenage girl, Rhys lounged on the picnic bench.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps721
Mary Lou and Joy were sitting together on the back porch . . .

"I've decided to tell Larry the truth. He has the day off tomorrow and the childern will be in school. It's the perfect oppotunity to tell him everything", said Joy.

"What will you do if he gets mad and moves out?", said Mary Lou.

"I'll have to accept whatever happens. Anything will be better than the way it is now", said Joy.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps742
The next morning at Joy's house, after Arlene and Kevin had left for school . . .

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps744
Larry was sitting in the livingroom on the couch when Joy finally got enough courage to say . . .

"Larry, there's something I've been putting off for a long time, but I need to "get it off my chest"", she said.

"Come sit down, it can't be as bad as all that", he said.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps741
"This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my whole life", she said, "Larry, I cheated on you seven years ago with Rhys Sawyer."

"Are you still involved with him?", he asked.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps738
"I did woo hoo with him one time. I swear that was the first and only time I've ever cheated on you", she said.

"Were you so disatisfied with our marriage that you went looking elsewhere for fulfillment?", he asked.

"No, it wasn't that. I've never stopped loving you. I don't even understand now, why I did it", she said.

"Joy, Rhys Sawyer is extremely handsome and has a charismatic personality. That's a deadly combination in any man. I can well understand why you were mesmerized by him ", said Larry.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps739
"I don't understand. You're not mad at me for cheating and you're making excuses as to why I did it?", she asked.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps737
"Joy, there was gossip around town about you having an affair at the time. I didn't want to believe it, but I finally accepted it. I love you Joy. I already forgave you once you didn't leave me for him", explained Larry. .

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps748
"Larry, the cheating is only part of it. Rhys is Kevin's father", she said.

"I've always suspected, but didn't want to admit it to myself. It doesn't matter whose blood is running through his veins. Kevin is MY child, just as much as Arlene", he said.

"Larry, it's not that simple. Rhys knows the truth and he wants to see Kevin and be friends with him", she said.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps752
"I'm not surprised he feels that way. I probably would too, if it was the other way around", he said, "Perhaps we can come to some arangement that will be agreeable to all of us."

"I think Rhys will go along with whatever you think will cause the less problems. He has his son Ryan to think of, too", said Joy.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps753
"I'm going over there and talk to him. I hope we can be adult about this and not lose our tempers", said Larry.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps736

Larry went across the street to Rhys' place.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps710
When Rhys answered the door, Larry said . . .
"There's a very important matter we need to discuss."

"Sure, come on in", said Rhys.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps709
"Have a seat on the sofa, so we can talk", said Rhys.
"I want us to be able to discuss this matter without losing our tempers. Agreed?", said Larry.
"Sure, whatever you say", said Rhys.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps711
"Joy told me she cheated on me with you", he said, "There was some gossip around town about that time seven years ago, so it didn't come as a surprise when she told me."

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps712
"Sure, I flirted with her and then eventually things happened", said Rhys.

"Were you in love with her when things happened?", asked Larry.

"Sure, I guess", said Rhys.

"Well, that really doesn't matter now. I was just curious as to what modivates someone like you", said Larry.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps713
"What do you mean by 'someone like me?'", asked Rhys.

"I meant, it's just you're a man who can probably have any woman he wants", said Larry.
"Oh that", said Rhys, "Yeah, you're right."

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps715
"I also know you're Kevin's natural father. I'm sure you'll agree that what's best for him is the most important thing right now", said Larry.

"Yeah, I want what's best for him and for my other son, too", said Rhys.

"Joy told me you wanted to be able to see him and be friends with him", said Larry.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps708
"Yeah, that's all I want. You're the one he thinks is his father. I don't want to do nothing that'll change that", said Rhys.

"Good, I was hoping that's how you felt. I thought maybe for the time being, you could get your son . . . Ryan to invite Kevin over every other Saturday to play. That way you can spend time together with both boys", said Larry.

"Sure, that'll be great!", said Rhys.

"Good, it's settled then", said Larry.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps716
"Tell Ryan to call Kevin Saturday morning and invite him over. As long as he's home by 7 PM., it shouldn't be any problems", said Larry.

"Sure, thanks Larry", said Rhys.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps714
Then Larry left to go back home.

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps735
He told Joy about the arrangement he made with Rhys . . .

Picket Fences!  Part 22 Snaps745
"Kevin and Ryan are already friends, so nobody will think there's anything odd about Kevin going over there to visit. It might just work", said Joy.

"Sweetheart, you always worry about things that might happen before they happen", said Larry.

To be continued . . .

Last edited by DaisyRaggs on Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 686897

PostSubject: Picket Fences!   Picket Fences!  Part 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:16 pm

I think I'm in shock. Larry is much more understanding than I think I would have been. It's nice to see things working out for Larry and Joy. And, the arrangements that Larry made for Kevin and Ryan to play together every other Saturday seems to be good ones. I'm wondering now what will happen will all the teenage girls, the next generation, drooling over Rhys. And, Happy Birthday! to Juile who grew up into a beautiful teen. All the people standing around looking like they were bird watching instead of celebrating an age transition party made me smile. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the next part. Lilly Smile
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

PostSubject: Picket Fences! Part 22   Picket Fences!  Part 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Thanks for your comments Lilly. Larry is a Knowledge Sim. I very rarely play that aspiration, but I imagine they would look at things more logically than emotionally. Now if he had been a Romance Sim, he and Joy probably would have had a big fight and broke up. LOL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Picket Fences! Part 22   Picket Fences!  Part 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:13 pm

❤ Boy did Joy choose the right guy to marry. She is lucky that Larry was so level headed about everything.
Im glad she told him rather than him find out anyother way. Nice work and great pictures, what else do you have in store for naughty man Ryhs?
Blab at you later.
Tasia :affraid:

:queen: ----0
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 686897

PostSubject: Picket Fences!   Picket Fences!  Part 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:43 am

Hi DaisyRaggs. Now that you mention it, I have to agree with you. A knowledge Sim probably would look at things differently. And, that makes Joy a very lucky woman and his acceptance of Kevin is truely fortunate for Kevin. Lilly Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Picket Fences! Part 22   Picket Fences!  Part 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:07 pm

That was a great part, although I must admit... I was hoping for a little drama. lol
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

PostSubject: Picket Fences! Part 22   Picket Fences!  Part 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:18 pm

LOL flower
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Picket Fences! Part 22   Picket Fences!  Part 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:53 pm

This isn't the last part is it?!
Back to top Go down
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

PostSubject: Picket Fences!    Picket Fences!  Part 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:30 pm

No, there's going to be lots more to the story. I can't seem to write short stories even if I tried. Smile

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Picket Fences! Part 22   Picket Fences!  Part 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:30 pm

lol that's a good thing! You're great at writing stories! :3
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 777813

PostSubject: Re: Picket Fences! Part 22   Picket Fences!  Part 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:13 pm

Wow! I'm really into this story Daisy. Love how things worked out, but I've got a feeling there's some drama in store. This is just going too well. :shock: You are a excellant writer, hun. Looking forward to reading more. ;) bounce
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Hi    Picket Fences!  Part 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:14 pm

:o Wow he was understanding, its sweet and nice that he will let his son spend time with his biological father if if the child does not know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picket Fences! Part 22   Picket Fences!  Part 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picket Fences! Part 22
Page 1 of 1