SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Bin Question!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 773313

Bin Question! Empty
PostSubject: Bin Question!   Bin Question! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:21 pm

HI! Guys!  Eh, as you know, or may not know, giggle  I'm doing a remake on some of my Dorms and all in my Uni Campuses before I move my students in.  I don't like Drab looking lots. Anyway, I've come to realize also that in each Hood, the Campuses all need a remake as, just fixing (1) Campus does not fix them in others.  groan  Which is good I guess, cuz you can fix them up differently (Lot of Work).  So my question, is there a "Limit" to how many creations I can Copy - Move, to my Bin? 

#2.. Also, I read just the other day, that I should not Delete Lots from the Bin and there was a certain way I should be removing them. whacky  I may have misread it, as there is a Del Bucket on the right lower side for lots to go.  So I'm somewhat confused.

#3.. And last, I find I have a lot of Duplicate Lots in my Bin. scratch  Has that happened to anyone?  I have 2, 3 and more of the same lots.  I don't recall moving that many lots to my bin.  Do I need to go into my files and remove them?

Any and All suggestions are always appreciated!  mickeywave
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 709571

Bin Question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Question!   Bin Question! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:02 pm

BBdoll3 wrote:
HI! Guys!  Eh, as you know, or may not know, giggle  I'm doing a remake on some of my Dorms and all in my Uni Campuses before I move my students in.  I don't like Drab looking lots. Anyway, I've come to realize also that in each Hood, the Campuses all need a remake as, just fixing (1) Campus does not fix them in others.  groan  Which is good I guess, cuz you can fix them up differently (Lot of Work).  So my question, is there a "Limit" to how many creations I can Copy - Move, to my Bin? 

#2.. Also, I read just the other day, that I should not Delete Lots from the Bin and there was a certain way I should be removing them. whacky  I may have misread it, as there is a Del Bucket on the right lower side for lots to go.  So I'm somewhat confused.

#3.. And last, I find I have a lot of Duplicate Lots in my Bin. scratch  Has that happened to anyone?  I have 2, 3 and more of the same lots.  I don't recall moving that many lots to my bin.  Do I need to go into my files and remove them?

Any and All suggestions are always appreciated!  mickeywave
Hopefully this answers your questions. flower 

1. There is no limit to how many lots you can bin, as long as you have enough RAM to support all of them.

2. No certain way that I'm aware of to deleting them, however if they are occupied lots you will need to remove the sims and bin the sims first before you delete the lot.

3. Happens all the time. Simply delete the (unoccupied lots) duplicates you don't want.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 773313

Bin Question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Question!   Bin Question! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:10 pm

cool  Thanks Cinda!  You always come thru for me.  Yes, you have answered my questions.  Hope you have a great day and restful evening.  mickeywave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bin Question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Question!   Bin Question! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bin Question!
Page 1 of 1