SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Helio House (11 Rooms)!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 773313

Helio House (11 Rooms)! Empty
PostSubject: Helio House (11 Rooms)!   Helio House (11 Rooms)! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:56 am

HI! Guys!  Do you remember this house I created way back when?  Well, it was still vacant, and Big as before, but guess what?  I made it into a "Dorm"!  extrahappy   Yep!  You heard me right.  Thanks to Lilly for sharing her fabulous notes and great advice on how to get started, I'm finally finished.  Just wanted to share pics of my "New" lot. 

Now all I need to do is move my Simmies in for a Test Run.  cheers   Wish me Luck, and again Lilly tnx4sharing   I'll keep you all posted on how it goes.  Right now, I'm off to bed.  tired  I'm tired and my neck is stiff, vision blurry nerd goofigirl    and rear is numb for sitting so long. lol1  

Select the Spiler below for more pics... surprise 

Enjoy!  

Welcome to my First Uni Dorm. "Helio House(11 Rooms)!"

Helio House (11 Rooms)! HalioHouse-Entrance_zps61ded262

Spoiler:
 **The End!  extrahappy
Back to top Go down
Lisafashonista
Local Favorite
Local Favorite
Lisafashonista

Female

Capricorn Posts : 133
Simoleons : 667297

PostSubject: Helio House   Helio House (11 Rooms)! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:14 am

I love it! Where did you find the vending machines and stalls?
Back to top Go down
Lilly LeClaire
Vocal Legend
Vocal Legend
Lilly LeClaire

Female

Leo Posts : 943
Simoleons : 682397

PostSubject: Heio House   Helio House (11 Rooms)! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:08 pm

mickeywave  Hi BBdoll,

Aren't the half-wall options wondeful?! I love the way you used them as a room divider to break up the study room and the way you used them in the kitchen/dining room area.

The dorm you made is very nice. cool  I never thought of converting a big house into a dorm--wonderful idea. I hope that it works out well. (It will be interesting to see whether or not any other non-playable students check--they didn't when I did a dorm from scratch where I started with a residential lot, built a dorm and then converted it into a dorm lot. But it's still playable in just about every other way and I'm playing with a student in it.) Let me know how it works for you.

I'm guessing that your students will prefer the vending machines which are closer to the front door and the bedrooms over eating in the kitchen, especially if they have to make the food themselves. (I've never seen any of my Young Adult students spontaneously cook.) If you do decide to put in the ShinyTyme Cooktop to get a cook, then remember you will also need some island counters for the cook to put the food on the one side and the students to take it from the other side. You may have to change your kitchen/dining area a little to get it to work for you. Don't forget about being able to use a mini-fridge and microwave as the students do like to use them to cook. (But they still prefer to just pick up the food off an island counter after the cook has made it, even if the cook burns the food. lafflol .)

tnx4sharing  Excellent job! Glad some of the info I shared was helpful for you.

Lilly flower 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helio House (11 Rooms)!   Helio House (11 Rooms)! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helio House (11 Rooms)!
Page 1 of 1