SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

[solved]Motherboard Issues!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 770163

[solved]Motherboard Issues! Empty
PostSubject: [solved]Motherboard Issues!   [solved]Motherboard Issues! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:34 pm

HI! Guys!  Just a question off the subject.  Can you tell me if a Motherboard goes out, will that effect your Hard Drive?  If not, can the Hard Drive be placed in a new comp?  Have you ever heard of (2) Hard Drives in (1)?  Just asking cuz my daughter asked me and I was not sure.  I know when your MB gets fried the next thing to do is get it replaced or buy a new comp!

Any suggestions?   thankyou   mickeywave
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 706421

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Motherboard Issues!   [solved]Motherboard Issues! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Hi BB no if the motherboard goes out it does not effect the cpu or hard drive, everything on the pc will still be there when the motherboard is replaced. PC's with two hard drives are common but they cost more, of course. On my previous pc the motherboard went out 4 times! It was a worthless Walmart piece of junk. The extended warranty replaced the mb 3 times and it expired right before the fourth and final time it went out. I learned my lesson with Walmart stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 770163

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Motherboard Issues!   [solved]Motherboard Issues! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:56 pm

Cool!  Thanks Cinda!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Motherboard Issues!   [solved]Motherboard Issues! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Motherboard Issues!
Page 1 of 1