SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

I am open for request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 674093

I am open for request Empty
PostSubject: I am open for request   I am open for request I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Hello to all,

i am open for request i can create sims3 familys and sims3 lots as well as doing a few in game clothes recolors, furniture recolor floor recolors and walls if its ingame stuff if you have a request feel free to reply in this thread * for lots please note that i use the ingme blueprint tool.

so request away and happy simming but if you see in my reply that i will work on your request on my free time but will be happy to create something for or sims3 members also please note that i have all ep and sp up to island paradise thank you
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php

I am open for request
Page 1 of 1