SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

A Big Family Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nancy01905
Rising Star
Rising Star
Nancy01905

Female

Scorpio Posts : 241
Simoleons : 605003

A Big Family Home Empty
PostSubject: A Big Family Home   A Big Family Home I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:21 pm

Here is my Big Family Home (My Crazy house.)

I used all the ep's and stuff packs and the sauna from the store

A Big Family Home Screen15
A Big Family Home Screen14
A Big Family Home Screen16
A Big Family Home Screen17
A Big Family Home Screen18
A Big Family Home Screen19
A Big Family Home Screen20
A Big Family Home Screen21
A Big Family Home Screen22

A Big Famiy Home rar. 4sharded

A Big Family Home simpack
Back to top Go down
http://www.creationshaven.net/smf/index.php
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 774513

A Big Family Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Family Home   A Big Family Home I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:41 pm

rolling lol   This puppy is, "Humongous"!!!  rolling lol   I thought I made some Big houses, but this one is like a big Hotel in Vegas!   lol1 lol1 

bravo   Now, tell me did you lose any simmies trying to play this lot, and how many did you actually have in the family?  The reason for me asking is, that I built this Huge lot and had a family in it.  Went away and forgot it was on.  Came back and there were urns all over the place where everyone had died.  lol1 

I thought, "What the heck?"  I tried to log off but my game was stuck or something.  There was (1) little head still showing, so figured if I log off then back on I could get peeps back.  Well, no such luck, so I had to do a hard shut down.  Then when I went back into my game, the (1) head was still there, my peeps still in the dead zone!   lafflol   I have nooooo idea what happened to them.  Things were thrown all over the floor; bby bottles everywhere; beds unmade; weeds growing all over the lot.  I mean, it was a nitemare.  takeoff 

I was gonna sell it, but it kept showing up as if it was an occupied lot.  I finally had to bulldoze, and put my family to rest. crying   I may just upload that house as I'm sure someone would  heartpump  heartpump   it.  It would make a great Community Lot or Apartment.  That's a good idea for my next project...  extrahappy 

Anyway, great job...  tnx4sharing
Back to top Go down
Nancy01905
Rising Star
Rising Star
Nancy01905

Female

A Big Family Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Family Home   A Big Family Home I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:51 pm

i haven't put a family in the house yet.
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 774513

A Big Family Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Family Home   A Big Family Home I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:19 pm

Oh, Okay. I know when I had my family in my big house it was hard for me to play them. I always had to look for them. Of course I'm not experienced as most peeps. Especially with the bby's, always having to run to the kitchen to get a bottle, etc.. Now, knowing what I didn't know then, I could've put a fridge, and sink in the bby's room and not worry about running to the kit.  goofigirl  The more you play the better you get, right? cheers 
Back to top Go down
Nancy01905
Rising Star
Rising Star
Nancy01905

Female

A Big Family Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Family Home   A Big Family Home I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:36 pm

yup Very Happy plus cheats works as well to keep their needs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Big Family Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Big Family Home   A Big Family Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Big Family Home
Page 1 of 1