SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d**

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
triciamanly
Talented Amateur
Talented Amateur
triciamanly

Female

Scorpio Posts : 70
Simoleons : 600183

Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** Empty
PostSubject: Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d**   Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:24 am

Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** BelleGardensfrontgate_zpsa0410340Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** BelleGardensthirdbedroom_zps052e5682Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** BelleGardenssecondbedroom_zpse94de3cdBelle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** BelleGardensmasterbedroom_zpsbbaedc51Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** BelleGardensguestbedroom_zps1ac79c30Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** BelleGardenskitchen_zps3592c7fdBelle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** BelleGardensdiningroom_zpsa00b042bBelle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** BelleGardenslivingroom_zps70fb63ddBelle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** BelleGardenssecondfloor_zpsf2692fdfBelle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** BelleGardensfirstfloor_zps2b11c819Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** BelleGardensrearview_zps8188fd31Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** BelleGardens_zpse701eaba

Drive out into the countryside and at the end of the paved road you will find this old stone house with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, formal living and dining, eat-in kitchen, and thousands of blooming flowers.  A small pond and lots of shade trees complete the picture.  The lot is 4 x 3 and the price of the fully furnished home is 151,453.  The beautiful flowers included with the lot are custom meshes by bienchen83@MTS and can be found here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Other custom walls, floors, and furniture recolors are my me.

To download this lot please click here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope your sims will enjoy the country life at Belle Gardens!
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 773313

PostSubject: Re: Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d**   Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:56 pm

wowspring  Tricia!  I heartpump heartpump  your beautiful house. I trust this is TS2, right?  Or is it TS3, cuz I would love to have this one.  Beautiful!  yay
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d**   Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:05 pm

I am soooo afraid of Mediafire, but I had to have your lot. So I logged on and have downloaded. When I used Mediafire a will back, I caught a virus. A Rep was working on my comp for about 3 days trying to get it back to the norm, and that was on my New Comp that I had for not quite a year! You know I was not a unhappydance  person.

I see their site is quite diff than when I last used it. I hope I don't catch anything for it.

tnx4sharing 
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 709571

PostSubject: Re: Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d**   Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:48 pm

Wow gorgeous house, Tricia. Great job!

woo goodpost kewlpics tnx4sharing
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Nonni
Affiliate
Nonni

Female

Pisces Posts : 352
Simoleons : 862552

PostSubject: Re: Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d**   Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Amazing lovely lot, beautiful recolors. Thank you, Tricia!
Back to top Go down
triciamanly
Talented Amateur
Talented Amateur
triciamanly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d**   Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:45 pm

BBdoll3 wrote:
I am soooo afraid of Mediafire, but I had to have your lot.  So I logged on and have downloaded.  When I used Mediafire a will back, I caught a virus.  A Rep was working on my comp for about 3 days trying to get it back to the norm, and that was on my New Comp that I had for not quite a year!  You know I was not a unhappydance  person.

I see their site is quite diff than when I last used it.   I hope I don't catch anything for it.

tnx4sharing 
bbdoll, thanks so much for the feedback. I've never used mediafire before this. I'll check what you're using and go to that. I would hate for you or anyone else to get a virus because of my lot. All th best!
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d**   Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:02 pm

Hi hun. No problem. That's just a Fear that I've got. I have not heard anything bad things from anyone else using it. I may have click accidentally on one of the dreaded Ads they have out there. Their site looks a lot different from the last time, and I don't see a bunch of ads floating all over their page.

I just loaded my Tiny Lot entry to MediaFire, and no problems. I just may add more of my Fav Lots. I was not aware not many peeps did not like the 4shared. We'll see. I just need to be more careful on where I click.

I loaded your lot, so I'm gonna go into my game to see if it worked. I didn't get a message. I'll let you know. mickeywave 
Back to top Go down
triciamanly
Talented Amateur
Talented Amateur
triciamanly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d**   Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:30 pm

Many thanks for the feedback! I'm really so honored that you downloaded my house bbdoll, especially since you probably have hundreds of your own awesome lots! I do put test sims in my lots, but don't usually play very long. Weeds start growing and I give up!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d**   Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 3:40 pm

Beautiful as always, Anne Smile
Back to top Go down
triciamanly
Talented Amateur
Talented Amateur
triciamanly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d**   Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:29 pm

LadyAngel wrote:
Beautiful as always, Anne Smile
LadyAngel! Thanks so much dear friend!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d**   Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:41 pm

flower2 Wow that is a really beautiful home you have made. Of course I love it even more because you have used a lot of my favorite color green all through the home. Nice work!
Hope to see more from you.
tnx4sharing 
Tasia.
Back to top Go down
triciamanly
Talented Amateur
Talented Amateur
triciamanly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d**   Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:52 pm

Tasia714 wrote:
flower2 Wow that is a really beautiful home you have made. Of course I love it even more because you have used a lot of my favorite color green all through the home. Nice work!
Hope to see more from you.
tnx4sharing 
Tasia.
Tasia, thanks so much for the lovely compliment! I do plan to upload more here. Everyone has been so kind!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d**   Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belle Gardens **F e a t u r e d**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SG Tester 2 :: Resident Creators & Resident Writers :: Resident Creators :: Resident Creators Group :: Sim Homes by Tricia :: Residential Lots-
Jump to: