SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

[solved]Downloaded stuff wont show up in my game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

[solved]Downloaded stuff wont show up in my game Empty
PostSubject: [solved]Downloaded stuff wont show up in my game   [solved]Downloaded stuff wont show up in my game I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:22 pm

Hi,

I am having a problem getting some lots, sims and other stuff to show up in my sims 2. I know it has something to do with the adobe reader  because some/certain items I manage to download and show are in a set whereas the single items (eg. a sim) will use adobe to open and it wont show in the game.

I was wondering if anyone knew how get around it, I have been holding back from downloading because of it, also items that have come from the sims 2 site (with the blue icon design)wont show either.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 706271

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Downloaded stuff wont show up in my game   [solved]Downloaded stuff wont show up in my game I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:11 pm

Sarah, a lot of recolors and objects require the CEP to show up. Download CEP here. Let us know if this solves the problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Downloaded stuff wont show up in my game   [solved]Downloaded stuff wont show up in my game I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:37 am

I got it to work Smile , thanks CindaLove thanx 
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 706271

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Downloaded stuff wont show up in my game   [solved]Downloaded stuff wont show up in my game I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:45 am

Glad everything's working now.
dancer 
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/

[solved]Downloaded stuff wont show up in my game
Page 1 of 1