SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Alet's Tiny Lot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MaAlet
Local Favorite
Local Favorite
MaAlet

Female

Simoleons : 692337

Alet's Tiny Lot Empty
PostSubject: Alet's Tiny Lot   Alet's Tiny Lot I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:58 pm

My computer crashed last week and I had to format the hard drive and install everything from scratch. As you can imagine I lost a lot of stuff - this lot too. Embarassed  But dear Nonni tested the lot for me and still had it on her computer. I made quite a few changes after she tested it, though and lost all of that. I tried to get as many of the items showed in the pictures back, but sadly some are lost forever crying 

Alet's Tiny Lot 1TinyLot

More pictures can be seen here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If there is any problem, please let me know so I can fix it.

Thank you Nonni for all your help.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Nonni
Affiliate
Nonni

Female

Pisces Posts : 352
Simoleons : 863902

Alet's Tiny Lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alet's Tiny Lot   Alet's Tiny Lot I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:10 pm

Great lot with wonderful special touches. I am sorry that some many your personal custom walls and floors were lost. Thank you for all your help and support, too.
Back to top Go down

Alet's Tiny Lot
Page 1 of 1