SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Jessie Childs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 774663

Jessie Childs Empty
PostSubject: Jessie Childs   Jessie Childs I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Jessie Childs Jessie3

Select one of the following to download Jessie.

*4shared*
Download Here

*Mediafire*
Download Here

This Sim has beautiful Deep Blue Eyes and long brown hair.  Your male sim will love her.

Last edited by BBdoll3 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added 4shared for download!)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jessie Childs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessie Childs   Jessie Childs I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:50 pm

She's beautiful!!!Very Happy I love her eye color(same as mine) and makeup...is that Smokey eyes(I love that) Excellent job
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Jessie Childs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessie Childs   Jessie Childs I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Thanks ~Cori! It's a beautiful deep Blue. Next time I'm on my game I'll check.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jessie Childs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessie Childs   Jessie Childs I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:52 pm

Your welcome!!!Very Happy Ok
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jessie Childs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessie Childs   Jessie Childs I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:48 am

Is it Smokey eyes? When, I request a Sims 3 version of me...could I have that eye color(meaning, if it could be useable in The Sims 3?)
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Jessie Childs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessie Childs   Jessie Childs I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:30 am

~Cori, I was searching my files and the only thing I see when I looked on the Body Shop was BLUE*. I'm sure I got it from TSR, but they have changed how their site lookes. I looked throu the eyes, but could not find anything. I'll look again. I'm pretty tired right now. Need a fresh start. I also have a bunch of eyes that I've downloaded, but not sure which one it is.

I think if you load her, her eye color will go into your file (Body Shop). When you create a Sim, that eye color should be in your cc selections with a (*) by it. I know that's what happened when my daughter loaded my Sim. Try that.
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 710921

Jessie Childs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessie Childs   Jessie Childs I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:08 am

If you have the Sims 2 Clean Pack Installer, you can see all cc listed in detail and choose what you want install, instead of everything like The Sims 2 Installer. I love it; it has a preview panel and you can sort out bad or incomplete cc.TS2CPI blows EA's installer out of the water, and it's lightening fast! Get it here:

Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Anonymous

Jessie Childs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessie Childs   Jessie Childs I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:53 am

Great, thanks!!! ❤
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Jessie Childs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessie Childs   Jessie Childs I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:50 pm

Cool Cinda, thanks! Now, which version did you install? It said something about a Non-default location, then there's a multi-install.
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 710921

Jessie Childs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessie Childs   Jessie Childs I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:55 pm

The first one - the zip. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
DaisyRaggs
Superstar
Superstar
DaisyRaggs

Female

Pisces Posts : 663
Simoleons : 672612

Jessie Childs Empty
PostSubject: Jesse Childs   Jessie Childs I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:27 pm

She's really pretty. I don't think I've seen that hair before. It looks good on her. flower
Back to top Go down
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Jessie Childs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessie Childs   Jessie Childs I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:17 am

Okay, thanks Cinda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jessie Childs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessie Childs   Jessie Childs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessie Childs
Page 1 of 1