SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Taking Requests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 812671

Taking Requests Empty
PostSubject: Taking Requests   Taking Requests I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:49 pm

Hi All

i'am going to start taking on sims 3 request's again. if you want anything just reply here or pm me. i can build any kind of lot, make any kind of sim. make patterns. im still learning properly with tattoos but will give it a shot.
and clothing too if it isn't too hard lol putting stencils on tops and things is ok for me right now but will start to learn to make clothing properly for the sims 3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Pierre1
Pierre1

Male

Scorpio Posts : 573
Simoleons : 671093

Taking Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking Requests   Taking Requests I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:22 pm

Hello Neff my bfff,

do you think when you have the time that you could create for my sims3 game this sims2 family please thank you for the names just surprise me and as well as having them ready and waiting in the family bin could you make them available as well for create a sim in case I went to change there outfits please thank you

Taking Requests 2db2wqd

and I would like the mom to be a natural cook thank you as for the rest of the family just surprise me with there trait thank you
Back to top Go down
http://delightfulsims.net/index.php

Taking Requests
Page 1 of 1