SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Resetting neighbourhoods in Sims 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 812671

Resetting neighbourhoods in Sims 2 Empty
PostSubject: Resetting neighbourhoods in Sims 2   Resetting neighbourhoods in Sims 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Resetting Pleasantview, Strangetown or Veronaville
1. Make sure your The Sims 2 game isn't running.
2. Back up your games files. Now find the following location on your hard drive: My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighbourhoods.
3. Right-click on the folder you are replacing, (N001 for Pleasantview, N002 for Strangetown and N003 for Veronaville) and choose 'Delete'.
4. Click yes when asked, to confirm deletion.
5. Find the following location on your hard drive: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\UserData\Neighbourhoods. (Note: This assumes you have installed the game into the default location. If you have the game installed on a drive with a different letter, and then change the C:\ to the letter of the drive your game is installed on).
6. If you look in the folder listed in step 6, you will see at least 4 folders and 1 file. The three folders we are interested in are the ones labelled N001, N002 and N003.
7. Choose the neighbourhood that you want to reset from the three folders mentioned in step 7. The neighbourhoods are as follows:
o N001 = Pleasantview.
o N002 = Strangetown.
o N003 = Veronaville.
8. Right-click on the folder for the neighbourhood you will be resetting and choose the 'copy' option. (I.e. if you will be resetting Pleasantview then the correct folder to right-click on will be N001).
9. Now find the following location on your hard drive: My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighbourhoods.
10. Right-click inside a blank part of the folder listed in step 10 and choose the 'paste' option, wait while the folder and files are copied over.
11. Start your game and go to the pre-made neighbourhood you have just replaced. Verify that everything has indeed been reset.

Resetting Riverblossom Hills
2. Back up your games files.
3. Now find the following location on your hard drive: My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighbourhoods.
4. Right-click on the folder G001 (this is the Riverblossom Hills folder) and choose 'Delete'.
5. Click yes when asked, to confirm deletion.
6. Find the following location on your hard drive: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Seasons\TSData\Res\UserData\Neighbourhoods. (Note: This assumes you have installed the game into the default location. If you have the game installed on a drive with a different letter, and then change the C:\ to the letter of the drive your game is installed on).
7. If you look in the folder listed in step 6, you will see at least 1 folder and 1 file. We are interested in the folder labelled G001.
8. Right-click on the G001 folder and choose the 'copy' option.
9. Now find the following location on your hard drive: My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighbourhoods.
10. Right-click inside a blank part of the folder listed in step 9 and choose the 'paste' option, wait while the folder and files are copied over.
11. Start your game and go to Riverblossom Hills neighbourhood you have just replaced. Verify that everything has indeed been reset.

Resetting Desiderata Valley
3. Now find the following location on your hard drive: My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighbourhoods.
4. Right-click on the folder F001 (this is the Desiderata Valley folder) and choose 'Delete'.
6. Find the following location on your hard drive: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 FreeTime\TSData\Res\UserData\Neighbourhoods. (Note: This assumes you have installed the game into the default location. If you have the game installed on a drive with a different letter or you installed to a different location, then change the C:\ to the letter of the drive/install location your game is installed on).
7. If you look in the folder listed in step 6, you will see at least 1 folder labelled F001.
8. Right-click on the F001 folder and choose the 'copy' option.
10. Right-click inside a blank part of the folder listed in step 9 and choose the 'paste' option, wait while the folder and files are copied over.
11. Start your game and go to the Desiderata Valley neighbourhood you have just replaced. Verify that everything has indeed been reset.

Resetting Belladonna Cove
4. Right-click on the folder E001 (this is the Belladonna Cove folder) and choose 'Delete'.
6. Find the following location on your hard drive: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Apartment Life\TSData\Res\UserData\Neighbourhoods. (Note: This assumes you have installed the game into the default location. If you have the game installed on a drive with a different letter or you installed to a different location, then change the C:\ to the letter of the drive/install location your game is installed on).
7. If you look in the folder listed in step 6, you will see at least 1 folder labelled E001.
8. Right-click on the E001 folder and choose the 'copy' option.
11. Start your game and go to the Belladonna Cove neighbourhood you have just replaced. Verify that everything has indeed been reset.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique

Resetting neighbourhoods in Sims 2
Page 1 of 1