SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

58 Focaccia Place

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 812671

58 Focaccia Place Empty
PostSubject: 58 Focaccia Place   58 Focaccia Place I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:21 pm

ok guy's im giving you a freebie with this lot simply because this lot need's the dining table from this set. it is the 50's set from the sims 3 store. but if you don't want the set you don't have to download it. your game will just automatically replace the dining table. the 2 large front windows are cc i cannot remember where i got these window's ive had them so long but i managed to find them in my mods/build folder so i have packaged them up for you to download just extract it to your mods/packages folder.
here is the mediafire downloads.

The Lot from mediafire.
the 50's set from mediafire.
the windows from mediafire.

Edit: turns out the window's are from mts so credit to the creator but i will keep that file there to make it easier for you all.

here are the 4 shared files.
The Lot
50's set
The Windows

if the 50's set does not turn out in your game please let me know, you may need the store fix which i can upload on this post. this will fix it and the set will then show up.

58 Focaccia Place Ts3w_119

58 Focaccia Place Ts3w_120

58 Focaccia Place Ts3w_121

58 Focaccia Place Ts3w_122

58 Focaccia Place Ts3w_123

58 Focaccia Place Ts3w_124

58 Focaccia Place Ts3w_125

58 Focaccia Place Ts3w_126

here is the sims 2 lot i copied.
58 Focaccia Place Cats24
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique