SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

Getting Up To No Good

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 814621

Getting Up To No Good Empty
PostSubject: Getting Up To No Good   Getting Up To No Good I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:10 pm

really been getting into my game just lately, im on the second generation with my sims 3 family. their 2 children and teen son made me laugh today, i just let them get on with their own thing. well in doing that their teen son decided to go egg someones boat house so he threw egg's at the door. all day long he had been rebelling playing pranks on his parent's he got grounded then decided to have a mood swing.
Getting Up To No Good Screen24

he had also been playing pranks on his brother and sister. i guess they fed up and got their own back on him, i found them both up in the tree house playing. Sophia called her teen brother over, waited for him then hung out the tree house window and threw a bucket of water over him then proceeded to point and laugh at him, he didn't like it lol.
Getting Up To No Good Cats25

second's later his little brother did exactly the same thing. daft enough Devon fell for it again lol, they had me in stitches when they did this to him, well what comes around goes around lol
Getting Up To No Good Screen25

this is the parents of Devon, Sophia and Kevin, well kevin isn't really their child he was sophia's imaginary friend and she offered to make him real. they are a vampire family. when i made Whitney she was human i moved Anoki in with her intending to cure him. i left them to play another family just for a few minutes only to later go back to them everything was fine then whitney just turned lol and i haven't cured them yet. i made them pose for this pic which now hang's above their fireplace so they will never be forgotten many lines down the generations Smile
Getting Up To No Good Screen26

i think i will keep posting updates on this family in my blog, that's if anyone is interested in them. they are my fave sims 3 family yet. Anoki & Whitney are just days away from becoming elder's Devon just a day from a young adult and Sophia and Kevin 2 day's from teen's. i think also Sophia will be the heiress to the entire king estate. Devon is too much of a rebel lol.

Last edited by nefertiti781 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding another pic :))
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 775263

PostSubject: Re: Getting Up To No Good   Getting Up To No Good I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:49 pm

hello2  Nef! I really like your Vamps. They are really dark and have the strangest eyes. I just saw this note. I will check your blog to see if you have any updates. I would  heartpump  to keep up with them. Do Vamps have Bby's? If so, are they born as Vamps, or are they born as humans? Interesting.  tnx4sharing 
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 814621

PostSubject: Re: Getting Up To No Good   Getting Up To No Good I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:21 pm

i actually no longer have this family but i saved Anoki so he is now sat in my saved sim folder. yea they do have babies and they are born vampires.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 775263

PostSubject: Re: Getting Up To No Good   Getting Up To No Good I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:19 pm

cool  One of my plans is to have a hood with Vamps, Witches and other strange creatures. Put maybe a few human sims to see how they enter act. I have a few Vamps that I downloaded a while back, but I have only play maybe 3 of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Up To No Good   Getting Up To No Good I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Up To No Good
Page 1 of 1