We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!
News & Reminders
We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden!
Facebook

Share | 

15 Lake Meadow Circle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 464671

PostSubject: 15 Lake Meadow Circle   Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:41 am

lot has been play tested. does have some cc from the store. i can't find the file right now in my folder but when i find it i will package the store set up for you to download, there is just the the two, 2 seater's and the wall light's in the plant shop out of the set. you can still download this as your game will just replace these item's. you will also need the hedges from mod the sims get them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ia'm not entirely satisfied with this lot, some of the tree's are nothing like the sims 2 and i couldn't find any cactus for the side of the house plus i don't much like to fill these lot's with too much cc.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

here is the sims 2 lot i copied from for the sims 3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
BBdoll3
Admin

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 425313

PostSubject: Re: 15 Lake Meadow Circle   Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:31 pm

HI! hun!   No, it looks great what you have converted.  I had to check my original pics to see what cactus you were talking about. giggle   I'm surprised you don't have any for TS3.  I thought I've seen them in some of your previous creations - guess not. scratch 

You are doing such a fantastic job, so the little minor things (which may seem 'Major' to you), doesn't matter much.  I'm sure that folks, after downloading any of your converted lots will, remove and/or, add something to their own liking.  They always do, so all you can do is let the peeps know what's missing etc., and they can decide what they would like to do with the lot after they download.

I was thinking that I was taking to many pics for you, but I see, it is essential for you to see as much detail as possible.  So I will continue to send the way I have been.  What you don't want, you can always delete.

Looks great, Neff!  clapping  Keep up the good work! goodpost bravo  I'm so honored to be part of your project to ensure your vision happens. extrahappy We make a great team!

Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 464671

PostSubject: Re: 15 Lake Meadow Circle   Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:18 pm

Thanx BBdoll Smile we do make a good team. you don't send too many pic's hun like you say the more the better so i can get every angle of the lot's. every pic you send help's me a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15 Lake Meadow Circle   

Back to top Go down

15 Lake Meadow Circle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simmer's Garden :: The Sims 3 :: The Sims 3 Community Downloads :: The Sims 3 Custom Lots & Worlds :: Converted Lots-
Jump to: