SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
SG Tester 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SG Tester 2

We've moved! Please register with us at the new Simmer's Garden.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden! We've moved! Please join us at the new Simmer's Garden!

Facebook
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 158 on Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

My New Hobby

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

Pisces Posts : 2287
Simoleons : 809371

My New Hobby Empty
PostSubject: My New Hobby   My New Hobby I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:00 pm

Hi Guy's

im really pleased with my dress's i'm making just wanted to share them. ive just finished for my beautiful niece who is going to be 1 on Dcember 15th i just need to take it up a little to adjust to her height. the dress will do her untill she is 4 years old then it will be too small for her lol. just finished it tonight. took me 4 hours to make. these will be fab for christening gown's iv'e just got a couple of orders in for them for their little ones.  i really enjoy making these and the end result is just brilliant seeing it all finished. it also has a matching hair band too, i think im going to put a nice pink and white flower on that.
My New Hobby Cats29
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TutusChicBoutique
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 706271

My New Hobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Hobby   My New Hobby I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:18 am

So cute! I bet your niece will look adorable in it!
tnx4sharing goodpost 
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

My New Hobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Hobby   My New Hobby I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:16 pm

ive actually just put this up on ebay for sale, i decided she is getting this one now Smile
My New Hobby Cats30
Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 616165

My New Hobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Hobby   My New Hobby I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:49 am

wow! that's really pretty. it's good to have a hobby like that because at least you can make what you want.
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

My New Hobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Hobby   My New Hobby I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:55 am

thanx sun, i really love making these dresses ive got 2 more made up too.

My New Hobby Cats31
My New Hobby 15013410

the purple one is back on the dummy right now as im going to add the same straps as the pink one but in purple Smile

Back to top Go down
Sunflowergal22
Superstar
Superstar
Sunflowergal22

Female

Leo Posts : 509
Simoleons : 616165

My New Hobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Hobby   My New Hobby I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:58 am

nefertiti781 wrote:
thanx sun, i really love making these dresses ive got 2 more made up too.

My New Hobby Cats31
My New Hobby 15013410

the purple one is back on the dummy right now as im going to add the same straps as the pink one but in purple Smile

wow those are pretty as well!
Back to top Go down
Simmer's Garden
Admin
Simmer's Garden

Female

My New Hobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Hobby   My New Hobby I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:38 pm

Hi Guy's

i hope everyone here is well, i'am doing ok just been really busy with my job and plus have been doing some order's for tutu dresses and skirt's. i recently donated 4 dresses to a charity which they are going to auction off. all money goes towards a children's charity. the dresses iam told have generated a lot of interest and they have sold a lot of ticket's just to get one of my dresses. anyways just thought i would share some pics again of some more of my work i have done.

this skirt was ordered by my work friend for her 6 month old granddaughter. which comes with a matching headband.
My New Hobby Cats32

another skirt which was made to order.
the bow was made so it can either sit to the front or the back.
My New Hobby Cats33

this one was made to order for my bosses granddaughter she is 3 going on 4 in september. this one also came with a matching headband you can see it round the neck of the dummy. this is one my fave's.
My New Hobby Cats34

this one was made for the children's charity it was based on snow white. i had the bow custom made.
My New Hobby Cats35

this dress is a Cinderella dress, i had a real job trying to get a blue top so had to make do with white, but it turned out ok i think.
My New Hobby 18982510

i have even been making tutu tote bag's as well as tutu fitted sheets for all size beds and even cot's
My New Hobby Cats36

i do take order's for any of the above. these all make beautiful gift's and i ship worldwide and not just in the U.K drop by my facebook page and hit like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

if you want to make an order just send me a pm on the facebook page :)im always happy to get creating. i have now finished up on all my order's so hopefully will be here on the forum a little more Smile
Back to top Go down
CindaLove
Admin
CindaLove

Female

Pisces Posts : 3130
Simoleons : 706271

My New Hobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Hobby   My New Hobby I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:36 pm

Good job hunni, you're really getting good at this!
 Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://www.cindassimstyle.com/
BBdoll3
Admin
BBdoll3

Female

Scorpio Posts : 2228
Simoleons : 770013

My New Hobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Hobby   My New Hobby I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:39 pm

Very Nice! Thanks for Sharing. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My New Hobby Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Hobby   My New Hobby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New Hobby
Page 1 of 1